[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Asian women Why do they worship the BWC? ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8152.jpg (26KB, 524x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8152.jpg
26KB, 524x399px
Tell me about Asian women

Why do they worship the BWC?

https://youtu.be/hDkXw4fEVWg
>>
>>67088082
Lotta loyalty for a chink
>>
>>67088082
What does the video have to do with asians?
>>
Asian women don't worship white men. If you think that they do then it's likely you've been exploiting leftovers of colonialism that manifest themselves in ways that the women later come to deeply regret. They were nice to you and probably won't be nice to another white man again.
>>
>>67090002
go to 0:40
>>
>>67088082
This video is dull, we can easily spot that the guy is very muscular and glasses don't mak his face weird
>>
File: kussin niksan.png (205KB, 839x687px) Image search: [Google]
kussin niksan.png
205KB, 839x687px
>disguised as a nerd
>>
>>67088082
Otherwise breh I have an explanation, asians girls love to take photos with celebs people. They just thinked that this guy was famous because blacks girls took photos
>>
File: 8798732156.png (28KB, 499x322px) Image search: [Google]
8798732156.png
28KB, 499x322px
>>67091022
>disguised as a nerd
>>
>>67090911
Every race was doing the same thing. What's your point?
>>
>>67091059
are you retarded?

he went up to different girls and asked to take a picture of him

the asian girls went up to him out of their own choice because they wanted to take a picture with him

dumb gook, what are you doing in the uk
>>
>>67088082
They go slag when they leave their homeland because nobody is watching.
>>
>>67091088
Oh i see, so your argument is 'this 1 person did this, therefore everyone etc. etc.'

By the way, the Indian girls did the same thing.

I actually don't disagree with you but using this video as evidence is just retardation.
>>
>>67091059
he's autistic and wants to find evidence for his sexual fetish
>>
>>67088082
Asian? the black ones were the ones that wanted to spread nutella into his abs and lick it off
>>
>>67091059

you're asking for too much from a canadian
>>
I had a asian girlfriend. She would not stop talking about how pale my skin was in comparison to hers.
Take into account I am not even that white. Not by the 4chan standards anyway.
>>
>>67088082
this is why you need to roid, i've said it so many times

Why the fuck are we still natty?
>>
File: white by 4chan.jpg (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
white by 4chan.jpg
195KB, 600x600px
>>67093993
>Not by the 4chan standards anyway.
You mean this white?
>>
>>67094124
not white enough

Edges look kind of dark in lighting, .0001% rule, remember?
>>
>>67093993

That's because they're often extremely conscious of the fact that they are with a white person. And not in a positive way.
>>
>>67093993
I'm mixed black and my boyfriend is white. I'm pretty self-conscious about it because my mother is a black supremacist and she would kill me if she knew I was dating someone as pale as him.
>>
>>67094256
Wait what? Your mother is a black supremacist that married a white guy? since you are mixed.
>>
>>67094316
No, she has yellow fever.
She constantly pretended she was Chinese when I was a kid.
>>
>>67091089
every woman does this
>>
>>67094327
every woman does this
>>
>>67094256
are you a girl?
>>
Whites have more masculine features, are taller and tend to be more extroverted and romantic.

You need to keep in mind they don't see any white neckbeards or basement dwellers because those people rarely go to Asia
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.