[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are big cities in China safe for food ? I love chinese food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: chops-2.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chops-2.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
Are big cities in China safe for food ? I love chinese food but I don't want to eat rat, spoiled food or made by gutter oil.
I like chinese but I know they have a hygiene problem.
Things changed or it's the same as before ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
>>
>>67079363
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huile_d%27%C3%A9gout
>>
>>67080261
>September 2012

Nothing has changed then
>>
>>67079363
There's this chinese girl I met on omegle and have been talking to for years now. I don't want to fuck her or anything, she's just nice and also interesting to talk to since her life is so different.

Well to the point, she mentioned that the safety of food there is actually an issue, there's literally fake eggs made out of leather/plastic (or something like that), sold and even served in restaurants. I asked if there isn't like known brands that make money by always doing things right so people wants to buy from them, but apparently thats not how it works in there.
>>
>>67079363
>Things changed or it's the same as before ?
Getting worse actually . Always be alert to your surrounding and watch out for the hand of the seller because they can do tricks .
>>
Never had a problem tbph and some of the places looked pretty rancid but I guess that's just the way it is over there.

Korea on the other hand gave me diarrhea.
>>
File: lhWvM[1].jpg (189KB, 885x664px) Image search: [Google]
lhWvM[1].jpg
189KB, 885x664px
That being said, Chinese cities do have a food safety inspection.
If you see a place that has one of those signs (this one is from Shanghai, other cities look different but similar), even with a bad score, it can't be that bad because they have to pay for it and it is not mandatory to get it.

McDonald's usually have a green smiley and I've only ever seen one other place where I ate that had a yellow smiley.
All other ones were red but they were still good places. (would still be considered shitholes in Europe tho)
>>
>>67086960
I thought China was all about the street food. Do vendors get inspected for their safety standards?
>>
>>67086990
For street food just use common sense I guess.
If the cart looks like shit and it's all nasty, don't eat there.
>>
>>67079363

You'll only get cancer if you eat it long term
>>
>>67086308
This is in Shenzhen by the way
>>
File: Kelly2.jpg (29KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Kelly2.jpg
29KB, 512x384px
Take some Dukoral and you should be fine.
>>
File: 1282523884807.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1282523884807.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zO76ER1mJg
>>
File: 1442821825528.png (9KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1442821825528.png
9KB, 429x410px
>>67087234
seriously considering making dinner after having watched this
>>
>>67086960
I will check this logo
>>
>>67086308
post ur qt
>>
>>67079363
I spent some time in Beijing and you can eat safely by sticking to restaurants that are used to dealing with Western customers. Usually, they're clustered around hotels. But, its fun to get out and explore some smaller local places, so roll the dice occasionally.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.