[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell are Canadians? They're not English or French.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1422818069418.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1422818069418.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
What the hell are Canadians? They're not English or French. Canadians are more like Americans than anyone else.
>>
>>67074490
chinks and niggers actually
>>
>>67074490
It's anyone's country
>>
America-lite is not that bad, tbqh. We share a lot of the same good qualities as our neighbors, but without many of the extremes that make them a global laughingstock.
>>
>>67074490
I feel more related to Texas than any other country in the world
long live Texas and fuck the rest, niggers
>>
>>67074675
Basically this. We're the ultimate smash bang fusion of what makes America and Europe great. We're the smang nation.
>>
What the hell are French? They're not English or German. French are more like Spaniards than anyone else.
>>
File: R U srs m8.jpg (61KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
R U srs m8.jpg
61KB, 306x306px
>>67074780
>>
>>67074854
We are... french. We belong to the latin group, even more if you go south, but but our country is quite diverse and specific.
>>
Canadians are niggerspics?
>>
If you're Canadian and you don't recognize the intimate ties between Canada and the UK in terms of culture then you're probably a millennial faggot with no perspective. Until very very recently a great deal of the media in Canada was British. Children's programming, etc. The non-British elements of Canadian society such as the influence of Native American aesthetics and the Quebecois lead to a unique synthesis that we think of as "Canadian" but the foundation is British.
>>
File: MTMxNjM0MjYxMTQ4MDUyMDk5.jpg (167KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTMxNjM0MjYxMTQ4MDUyMDk5.jpg
167KB, 1200x1200px
>>67074993
God save the King!
Dieu protege le Roi!
>>
They are an America that didn't revolt. They are the good twin.
>>
Snow mexcans
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.