[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jew here. What's the difference between Christianity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (77KB, 550x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 550x358px
Jew here. What's the difference between Christianity and Mormonism?
>>
>>67044379
Which Christianity ?
>>
who cares goldnigger
>>
Christians added a book on top of the Jewish bible.
Mormons added a book on top of the Christian one.
They believe heaven has tiers so they will have a better afterlife if they commit more good deeds. They also believe they can eventually become a god and make a messiah of their own.

Pretty selfish 2bh
>>
>>67044379
Mormons wear those clothes like their uniform.

Also, why don't they use vehicles when on a mission?
>>
Mormons are christians.
>>
>>67044692
sure they are
>>
>>67044692
Ideally I'd like to say no, since Muslims basically did the same thing (had a prophet, added another book to the Abrahamic series) and they are definitely not Christian. Mormons are more identified with Christianity due to the fact that they are relatively recent on the world stage, developed in America, have always been an English-speaking religion, and promote/abide by peace.
>>
>>67044887
Yeah, that and the whole "Jesus Christ is my savior" thingy.
>>
They eat Jell-O and prescription drugs and habe many wives liek god intended
>>
>>67044927
... as well as Joseph Smith and a bunch of other latter day """"saints"""" who conviniently seem to have lived in pre-colonized America.

Also, they apparently have living prophets.
>>
File: fuck.png (52KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
52KB, 429x410px
>tfw Mormons unironically go on missions here
>tfw muh heritage Mormons show up at your door
>tfw your mom invites them in because she's an ameriboo
>>
>>67044379
Mormonism is a weird scam to get peoples money, like anything else originating in the US.

Im Roman Catholic and skyped a few times with some missionaries and talked to an ex-mormon.
Aslong as they believe in Jesus and do no harm it doesnt matter, the Lord will judge.
>>
As crazy and stupid as their beliefs are, every Mormon I've met has been completely chill, respectful of my not giving a fuck about religion, and generally good human beings.

It's almost like they have actually read what Christ said and abide by it. If only other Christians did this.
>>
>>67045805

Idaho / Utah is pretty chill. They aren't trying to convert you, and they leave you alone if you aren't being a degenerate.

Sure, they marry young and have large families. So what?
>>
>>67044887
mormons are by definition a christian religion since they believe in jesus christ
>>
Mormonism is a stupid fake religion made up by dumb Americans, it's like the Nation of Islam for white people.
>>
>>67045581
>she's an ameriboo
Why would anyone do this

>>67045805
>As crazy and stupid as their beliefs are, every Mormon I've met has been completely chill, respectful of my not giving a fuck about religion, and generally good human beings.
They actually teach them to do this so that when they answer your questions about their religion it seems like you're convincing yourself rather than it seeming like they're proselytizing
>>
>>67046011
They aren't Trinitarian so it depends on whether or not you think that that's a requirement

>>67046047
Rasheed pls
>>
>>67045581
this is probably bullshit but i'll believe it
>>
>>67046011
>jews and muslims don't believe in jesus
>>
File: 1477285912634.png (654KB, 591x611px) Image search: [Google]
1477285912634.png
654KB, 591x611px
>>67044379
Mormons can ball
>>
>>67046093
by believe I mean worship him as the one true son of god, not literally believe in his existence
>>
>>67046092
No, Mormons send missionaries to Europe and try to convert people. There's even a mormon church in the city I live in. Don't know how many people go to it though.
>>
>>67046117
Jehovah's Witness aren't Mormon you cunt
>>
>>67046169
Same thing, both get killer deals on 10 speeds.
>>
Mormons are really nice but they're rather odd. Salt Lake City is completely soulless.
>>
>>67046204
>both get killer deals on 10 speeds.
Why is this though, every Mormon I've ever talked to rides a bike and nothing else
>>
>>67046000
If anything that's a good thing.
>>
>>67044379
In one you fuck lots of women at once but can't drink or smoke.

In the other you fuck one woman at a time but drink lots.
>>
Mormonism is batshit crazy, although Mormons themselves are bro-tier
>>
>>67044692
Except Joseph Smith's sci-fi fanfiction directly contradicts scripture multiple times. If Mormons are Christians then so are Muslims, and by extension all are Jews.
>>
I live in a rich neighborhood so a lot of Mormons lived there, I almost converted to Mormonism after spending a lot of time with a Mormon girl.
I even attended their church and recited a couple of chapters from the bible alongside her group. Thank god I step down and moved out of the city to pursue a career in another state.
unironically Catholicism is the best religion out there.
>>
>>67046169
they arent, in that pic you see mormons, the black guy is just dumb
if anything, mormons are know for 2 things:
being awkwardly and overfriendly
being good b ballers

>tfw have invited mormos twice to my house
>they have never come
what can it mean?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.