[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>According to a genetic study in 2000 based on HLA, French

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2083.jpg (90KB, 410x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2083.jpg
90KB, 410x510px
>According to a genetic study in 2000 based on HLA, French from Marseille "are more or less isolated from the other western European populations. They are in an intermediate position between the North Africans (Algerians from Algiers and Oran; Tunisians) and the western Europeans populations (France, Spain, and Portugal)".
>According to the authors "these results cannot be attributed to recent events because of the knowledge of the grandparents' origin" in the sample.
>This study reveals "that the southern French population from Marseilles is related genetically to the southwestern Europeans and North Africans, who are geographically close" and that "a substantial gene flow has thus probably been present among the populations of these neighboring areas".[121]

>mfw, southern frenchies are pretty much sandniggers
>mfw, even Greeks are more European than these sandniggers

Pic unrelated.
>>
Are you sure it's not because they confused North Africans for Marseilles people? I mean, Marseilles is pretty infamous for its huge Algerian population.
>>
>>67038980

Reread post. All samples taken were of frenchies not immigrants.
>>
>>67038377
France is a cluster fuck, this isn't really surprising
Also there's no such thing as "ethnically French"
>>
Sounds like bullshit.
>>
isnt marseilles literally arab now a days anyway
>>
>>67040554
It's indeed North-African, Brazil.
>>
>>67040581
Thanks, Netherlands.
>>
>>67039186
Anyone holding french IDs is considered french.

there's a lot of "frenchs" are are just algerians holding french ids. we see hem everytime with their algerians flags around acting like baboons.

also this >>67040391 is also true. the french nation is is based on ideology not on ethnicity.

yet still, the regional pops of Marseilles got replaced by Italians and sandniggers
>>
>>67038377
I've always known this. There are a lot of brown native French people. The southern coast of France really isn't far from North Africa, Sicily or Andalusia.

Marseilles was founded by Greeks from the southern islands, who are quite brown. Add to that Roman colonisation, contact with Iberia and North Africa, it's no surprise they're a Mediterranean race, and not Germanic/Celtic, like Northern Frenchie are.
>>
>>67040958
It doesn't make sense because Spain and Portugal are much closer to North-Africa AND had centuries of Moorish rule and still are barely North-African. Same for Sicily to a lesser extent.
>>
>>67041041
Fun fact: the part of Iberia with the most North African DNA is not the south, but the North-West (Galicia and northern Portugal) because of ancient migrations.

You see often with migration, migrants don't stop at the first place they reach. So this would explain why certain places in Southern Europe far from North Africa are exclaves of North African admixture, while areas nearest North Africa might not necessarily be.
>>
Everyone knows this already
>>
>>67040698
But still, what's the standard French person or look. Is it like a British/German/Italian hybrid or what?
>>
File: IMG_2128.jpg (158KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2128.jpg
158KB, 900x1200px
>>67041809

Is Jessie Volt a burette? She has the eyes of one. Then again she's from aquataine.

ITT: before anyone asks, I don't mean her eye colour. I mean her eye shape which is big and typical for populations in the middle-east and North Africa.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.