[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Germanbros, or Europebros in general, what are some good hiking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0343.jpg (805KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
805KB, 1242x2208px
So Germanbros, or Europebros in general, what are some good hiking trails in the Black Forest for a day trip? Is there cities that are known for that, like "yeah get off at this train station and go to this park for a nice day in nature" or is it like the woods back home, you just kind of park on the edge of the trees and start walking? I don't mind only going partway down a trail if it's easy to get to since I'll only really have a day to do it. I'll save the 200km ones for when I have more time to plan. Picture unrelated, it's from back home.
>>
File: shedidntfallsogood28.jpg (128KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
shedidntfallsogood28.jpg
128KB, 360x480px
I want to make this thread a thing so bumping with SEQ day trip
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (873KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
873KB, 1242x2208px
>>67030974
Thank you, Australiabro. NY has tons of little state and national parks for day trips, especially the Finger Lakes and the Adirondacks. I think this ones from Buttermilk Falls? Do be warned that some of the ones in the gorges can be quite a climb.
>>
It depends on what kind of an experience you expect.
Do you want to have a rather action packed adventure or a calm walk in the nature?
>>
>>67030664
Here you go
http://www.blackforest-tourism.com/discovery/hiking
>>
>>67030664
Are you at home right now or are you posting from a VPN/Proxy? Why would you want to go hiking here in november?

And why are you coming to fucking /int/ instead of just googling...
>>
>>67030664
you might like >>>/trv/, /int/ is shitposting only
>>
>>67030664
In Europe we have this popular pilgrim route (or routes) named Camino de Santiago. You walk a spiritual path to holy sites and more than often meet other pilgrims. The routes can be find almost everywhere in the Southwest of Germany and you can just start walking them wherever you want.
>>
>>67031366
Calm walk, I'll save the action packed adventure for when I have some leave built up.

>>67031525
That was my plan, but then people said that was "dangerous", I mean I ate the berries on base and I'm fine!

>>67031662
I'm on base. Actually, why is that an American flag? Do bases count as foreign soil? I feel like I should know this. Why wouldn't you go hiking in November and enjoy the outside before you have to dig out snowshoes to do it? And I did, and I couldn't find shit for day trips!

>>67031845
Found my summer plans!
>>
>>67031845
My Mum is a high church Anglican and they're big on that kind of stuff

If yank OP is interested Emilio Estefez and Martin Sheen made a film about el camino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzFV1Ixof0Q
>>
>>67032243
>That was my plan, but then people said that was "dangerous"
kek i believe our forests are not dangerous at all
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.