[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe this isn't the right place to ask, but I've noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

Maybe this isn't the right place to ask, but I've noticed over my time on 4chan that people who tend to have interests that normal society would deem childish (i.e anime, card games etc etc) also tend to have far-right beliefs.

This isn't necessarily a 4chan/white thing as I noticed on other places on the internet (like AM) would have a bunch of stormfag tier threads about racemixing and "dere taking ur women".

Why do you think this is /int/?
>>
Autism
>>
confirmation bias
>>
>>67006682
Never ever fucking reply to my threads again
>>
>>67006693
sorry
>>
It's just a contrarian response to the rabid liberalism and social justice bullshit from the past few years. Give the pendulum some time to swing and 4chan will go back to being a mostly apolitical, slightly left-leaning site.
>>
>>67006732
Once Trump loses it will expedite that process significantly
>>
>>67006662
Because you are the one who browse that kind of website in the first place ? Go to literally any normal website it's the same.

Like the websites of tv and newspapers ? Every comment is pro-far right
Youtube ? Far right channel everywhere
etc etc
The whole internet is like that
>>
>>67006662

Autism.

Used to be very into video games, high-brow literature, and political debates. That was when I was up until I was about 19. After that I got a job, started traveling, bought a motorcycle, and dated a handful of women.

I can't take 4chan or its memes seriously any more. I come on here when I'm bored, but it no longer is and never will be the source of all day fun it used to.
>>
I'm not so sure there's a correlation there, and if it exists it's probably quite weak and definitely not a causation.

I would say that most anime fans in the west happen to be white men, and white men lean more to the right. that's the real causal link, not an interest in anime.
>>
>>67006761
>and dated a handful of women.
All of 'em curry?
>>
>>67006732

going back to /new/ and the old /pol/ 4chan's politics has always been a mix of right and libertarian. it's never been liberal
>>
>>67006662
4chan used to be apolitical and actually left leaning.

I'd say they were some transition where raids and hacking started taking their shit seriously and it became political.

There was a documented effort from stormfront to spread their cancerous shit over here and it worked pretty successfully but only because of rampant SJWism that is going on.
>>
>>67006763
The vast majority of anime fans are heavily liberal, same with all of the other "childish" hobbies, 4chan is the outlier in that regard
>>
>>67006786

Mostly. Both of the long-term relationships I've had have been with Indians. Also dated a bit in Latin America and went out to dinner with a ching-chong back home.

I'm from the Midwestern United States originally. Had a thing for darker complexions since I was a kid and started getting into curry after I dated a Pakistani chick when I was 17.

Been into South Asians ever since. They're fun and usually make good girlfriends. Dating in India is a blast.
>>
>>67006819
Wait I thought you were Indian?
>. Dating in India is a blast.
How can you stand the accents/smell? And thought Indians were really conservative?
>>
>>67006819
Has the pollution given you lung cancer yet?
>>
>>67006852

No. Born and raised in the United States. I'm as white as a feather.

>How can you stand the accents/smell? And thought Indians were really conservative?

I actually like women with Indian accents. Maybe I'm just used to it, but I think it's somewhat endearing. Smell isn't really an issue at all. I've never dated a girl here who had poor hygiene.

The deal with India is that the only women who are willing to date foreigners tend to be at least middle- or upper-middle-class, well educated, and from somewhat tolerant families. While that doesn't describe much of India, young, liberal people here tend to be better-connected and more open-minded than their conservative counterparts. Tinder works quite well in cities like Delhi and Mumbai, for instance.

>>67006860

This is my seventh time in India. Pretty used to coughing my lungs up in Delhi, but that could be from the ciggies rather than air poo-llution.
>>
>>67006939
What are the people like? Is there a big gap betwene beauty like in Slavic countries (where the man is usually an uggo but the girls are hot)?

Is it hard?
>>
>>67006939
Dude have you seen that fucking river? India is a disgusting polluted shithole, would never step foot there.

You've probably lowered your life-expectancy by years being there.
>>
>>67006994

I assume you're talking about the Ganga in Varanasi. I'm not really into spiritual stuff and have yet to visit.

Fine by me, BTW. I travel frequently and tend to prefer third-world shit-holes.

>>67006987

People are generally quite nice. Indians have a reputation among themselves for being "sweet" and emotional. I'd agree - many, both male and female, will go far out of their way for their friends and family. In some ways that's good and in other ways it's symptomatic of the broader, conservative culture.

Wouldn't say there's a big gap. Women do tend to be better-looking than men here. It's really hard to evaluate beauty here. You won't see a lot of models strutting around an Uttar Pradesh village, but there are plenty of QT girls around the mountains in UK, HP, Punjab, Kashmir, etc. Always tons of beautiful women at high-class shopping malls. Lots of good-looking girls in India but it's not Serbia or Colombia by a long-shot.

Some good-looking guys in India as well but they're few and far between IMO. Hate to say it, but there is a lot of autism here among the male population.
>>
>>67007069
I heard there was a war or something a few weeks back with Pakistan or Cashmir over something. Be safe bro.

>Hate to say it, but there is a lot of autism here among the male population.
Like what kind? Like creepy rapey or the online Facebook tier kind?

Have you ever witnessed a gangrape?
>>
>>67006662
I think you're an Australian that made a great bait thread and soon it's gonna be "365 replies and 80 images ommited. Click here to view"
>>
>>67007199

>war with Pakistan or Kashmir

kek

>Like creepy rapey or the online Facebook tier kind?

Yeah. Guys in Delhi are sperg-tier. I have more female friends here than male. One was telling me about how she used to attend a women's college. In the morning, before classes would begin, there'd always be a line of cars across the road from the school gate. Normally there'd be a handful of men masturbating to the girls going past.

My ex once took a video of a middle-age man wanking himself in his pants at an event. He looked straight at the camera and kept going.

So far as gang-rape goes - obviously not. Assuming you were joking. However, one of my ex-GFs almost did get raped at a bus stop. Her and her friend were waiting around and a bunch of guys came in and started flirting with them. She told them to piss off and an old man told them to leave her and her friend alone. They punched the old guy in the face and pulled out a knife. Her friend managed to run outside and here happened to be a cop passing by, so nothing happened.

Typical Indian police response, though - the cop just told the guys to get lost and didn't do shit.
>>
>>67007265
What's with the kek?

That's not sperg tier that's wtf tier.

Post some of these qts that you know.
>>
>>67006787
No, 4chan used to be fairly liberal outside of /new/ and /pol/. It's only in recent years that /pol/ started shitting up every board with their cancer.
>>
>>67007355

Tensions with Pakistan and Kashmiri separatists have been around for decades.

>post some of the QTs you know

No.
>>
>>67007265
>n the morning, before classes would begin, there'd always be a line of cars across the road from the school gate. Normally there'd be a handful of men masturbating to the girls going past.

wtf...
>>
>>67007395
Why not?
>>
>>67007414

Sadly true.

There are also gangs of teenage boys on motorbikes who will occasionally prowl around outside girls' colleges after classes let out. They'll stalk women back to their houses and follow them around day after day.

Again, crap like this is relatively prevalent in Delhi compared to other cities. It also doesn't happen every day or to every girl.

I think Bollywood is partially to blame. Stupid kids watch all of these movies where the Shah Rukh Khan or somebody else basically stalks the leading woman until she falls in love with him, so guys think that's how it's done.

Then they complain that girls like white guys better, kek.
>>
>>67007433

>posting pictures of your friends on an autismo website
>>
>>67007265
>Normally there'd be a handful of men masturbating to the girls going past.

wtf
>>
>>67007449
Does this happen often: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82ki9kHvKOU

>Then they complain that girls like white guys better, kek.
You seem like one of those typical expats who go to other countries just to talk shit about the people there desu.

The last one doesn't seem something that normal people talk about barring fantasies.
>>
>>67007533

Nah. I like Indians a lot. However, there is a certain segment of the population that is overly nationalistic and patronizingly conservative. People like that tend to get my goat a lot. For instance, a guy on the Delhi Metro spent a solid three minutes ranting to a passenger about how foreigners think they can just come and "steal our women," presumably because I was standing three feet away with an Indian girl.

Most people aren't like that, but Indian society, especially in the North, is extremely judgmental and controlling. It has a lot of positive aspects to it, but I refuse to fluff up reality.

What last one? I'm not the one who came up with the Bollywood theory - it's tossed around in Indian newspapers and the media very frequently.
>>
>>67007631
There's nothing wrong with that. We used to be like that before we got cucked hardcore.

Kys you lefty fuck.
>>
>>67007665

wew
>>
>>67006787
This is why I hate american politics.
There is only conservative/republicans and democrats/liberals and sometimes libertarians as their own.
Rest of the political views do not exists or get muddled with either side making good conversation fucking pointless because "ur a libtard lol" "ur a biblehumper from south" etc. polarizing insults right from the get go.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.