[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aboriginal skull and European skull Can an anthropologist explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Aboriginal skull and European skull

Can an anthropologist explain this?

If Neanderthals are considered a different species then why are aborigines the same species?

Neanderthals could breed with homo sapiens
>>
>skulls
Sorry but on this century we use the genetic code
kys
>>
>>/pol/
>>
>>67005421
>>67005433

Im not racist im just curious.

If neanderthals still existed would they be considered another race?

would it be racist to call neanderthals not human?
>>
The Caucasian skull looks so much better 2bh
>>
>>67005397
>Can an anthropologist explain this?
yeah

the skulls are shaped different.

>If Neanderthals are considered a different species then why are aborigines the same species?

aboriginals aren't different enough to have their own catagory. in recent news it looks like they mixed with yet another different subspecies of human but that isn't enough to warrant another classification

now i'm going to get laughed at by engineers
>>
>>67005506
What makes Neanderthals and Denisovans different enough?

The fact that they are dead?

by the way Papuans are 3-5% denisovans
>>
>>67005397
The Caucasian skull doesn't look real.
>>
>>67005397
Spooky
>>
>>67005549
in theory we could haggle on the idea of subspecies forever, it'd end at every single living person being a subspecies
>>
>>67005397
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/modern-human-females-and-male-neandertals-had-trouble-making-babies-here-s-why

"female modern humans and male Neandertals were not fully compatible" "they may have been unable to produce many healthy male babies" "and, thus, hastened the extinction of Neandertals"
>>
>>67005397
The Aboriginal skull Looks like the one guy from Slipknot's mask
>>
>>67005475
>American Education
>>
>>67006546
I'm not happy with it either. Had a biology teacher when I was 16 try to teach intelligent design.
>>
>>67005397
Aboriginal mitochondrial DNA is a part of the same L3 haplogroup that every human population outside of Africa share so they are human and also more closesly related to Europeans than the majority of Africans. Neanderthals split off much earlier than Aboriginals did, but since we could breed with them as evidenced by DNA they would at the very least be considered a subspecies.

Structual differences mean nothing, a German Shepard and a Chihuahua are still the same species. If two animals can theoretically reproduce and have fertile offspring then they are biologically the same species
>>
>>67005397
there are many species of human OP but they are human in all ways never the less its more of biological catory that is nothing to do with the real world.

its more for thesis and DNA log books for matching donors etc.
Deffent skull for example tell about the type of land your on what modifications to cope with conditions

for example the abbo is built in such a way is to dispell heat such as none desgin and eye socket for seeing very far the lower top of the head could be to be more aerodynamic and the longer jaw to deal with dry and tough food.

just some of many examples.
>>
>>67005475
Everything in the homo genus is human. Neanderthals were human.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.