[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want the U.S. to kick all the niggers, spics, asians, jews,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I want the U.S. to kick all the niggers, spics, asians, jews, arabs, mixed race any other race I'm forgetting about out and all whites around the entire world move to the U.S. so we have a giant white only country. Whites deserve at least one country where only we can live because we're tired of non-whites moving to our countries, leeching off of our success and then slandering us.
>>
it's time to stop
>>
>>66978405
I mean you're holding out well enough back there from what news reaches us?
>>
File: 1478174485923.png (96KB, 304x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478174485923.png
96KB, 304x360px
>>66978405
>>
So you want USA to lose 40% of it's population?
>>
it's shit like this that keeps me gayer, stronger, and more jewish than I ever was before I moved to a rural area. keep talking that talk though :)
>>
>>66978544
Faggot
>>
I think the US is lost already. We should declare Canada as the last white country. They're the second biggest country in the earth with very few people. Securing such a big border might be hard though.
>>
>>66978405
Can't wait for the second season tbqh famalam
>>
>>66979300
Antarctica is the way to go tbqh

T. Non white
>>
>>66979303
I got to ep 9 and gave the series up I should finish it in preparation it was just so slow and nothing was really progressing.
>>
>>66979371
Yeah, I am just somehow always awestruck about the whole premise of the series that the slow storyline doesn't really bother me that much. The second season preview looks good
>>
File: deal1.jpg (26KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
deal1.jpg
26KB, 280x280px
>>66978405
You should have thought about that before you took our lebensraum
>>
we are keeping the indians and asians...

we will give you the rest
>>
File: ChicanoisHereNow.jpg (54KB, 474x508px) Image search: [Google]
ChicanoisHereNow.jpg
54KB, 474x508px
white?
>>
>>66980654
no we wont. California is rightful Mexican clay.
La reconquista coming to a state near you.
>>
>>66978405
Lol keep dreaming. The flag of the Islamic state will soon be on the white house inshallah.
May Allah strengthen lions of the caliphate.
TAKBIR
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.