[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many Western women moving to Asia? https://www.y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why are so many Western women moving to Asia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mrWANGKxRk
>>
in order to extend the viable duration of their cock carousel lifestyle past 30-35. We're seeing this a lot now
>>
>>66969866
I hate to meet such nasty European tourists wherever I visit.
their nasty voices and figures always irritate me and ruin my trips.

please image that wherever you travel, you always see a bunch of Chinese speaking loudly in every historical and religious sightseeing spot such as church, cathedral and castle.
>>
>>66969866
For the superior yellow cock. We literally cannot compete. They are smarter, stronger because martial arts and richer. All things considered, I think I might kill myself.
>>
>>66970256
these arent tourist but going to live in East Asian counries
>>
>>66970256
>Loud, inconsiderate Russians on the train at Osaka who wouldn't shut the fuck up
>Loud, inconsiderate Dutch on the tram in Nagasaki who wouldn't shut the fuck up
>Loud, inconsiderate Americans everywhere who won't shut the fuck up
The average Western tourist is terrible. Judgmental, fussy, inconsiderate little babies.

Australians are obnoxiously rank in packs too.
>>
Gooks, race-mixing and all of this garbage is not relevant to anything. The biggest threat to whites right now is low birth rates from individualism and materialism in the West. Whites should stick together more in order to fix these problems.
>>
File: 1466103859598.png (166KB, 307x279px) Image search: [Google]
1466103859598.png
166KB, 307x279px
>>66969866
the girl in the OP vid with her boyfriend
>>
>>66970911
having low birth-rates isnt a problem if everybody in that country is white. it is social welfare programs + migration from non-white countries is the problem
>>
>>66970911
And eventually it is going to be fixed, because you can only live like a world citizen for so long until the immigrant groups, which are collectivist to the core, start to gain control over the West and at that point the only response to it is to become more collectivist yourself.
>>
>>66971078
Well, on principle it is, because you would obviously go extinct. But in practice it isn't, because I highly doubt it just keeps going down forever.
>>
>>66970911
>Whites should stick together more in order to fix these problems.
Given that multiculturalism has been comprehensively internalised by government and the middle classes in every white-majority nation, I don't fancy the chances of this happening.
>>
>>66971272
White South Africans who are cornered by non-whites are faily collectivist, but their problem is that there is zero international support for their cause.

Once every Western country starts to resemble South Africa it should in theory force more cooperation between whites.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.