[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube blocked in Turkey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 31

File: erdogan evil.jpg (15KB, 236x428px) Image search: [Google]
erdogan evil.jpg
15KB, 236x428px
>WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube blocked in Turkey AGAIN because of arrest of pro-Kurdish political party leaders being arrested
>BUT THEY DIDN'T BLOCK 4CHAN

Quick we must flood our turks with pro-Kurdish and anti-Erdogan propaganda and make them see the light. They're living under an oppressive government trying to warp their minds into total obedience and loyalty
>>
>>66965872
fucked up my first sentence please forgive
>>
>WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube blocked
>something bad
kek
>>
>>66965872
I was in Istanbul for a few days last year and I couldn't access 4chan there.
>>
Turk bros. Help me to find a movie where there are 5 orphan sisters living with their grandmom and uncle. 2 of them get married, one commites suicide
>>
>>66965872
dude we turkish people are born with anti-enlightenment genes. As a Turkish person I can tell you that. Fuck my life.
>>
he is the new HITLER ... we should take care, NOW
>>
as described in wikileaks, he makes over 10mrd $ per month .. this money with oil companies
>>
File: hitler_erdogan.jpg (1MB, 2079x2739px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_erdogan.jpg
1MB, 2079x2739px
they have the same face ... i still believe that he is hitlers son
>>
>>66965970
Is it coming close to a revolution or all out civil war there?
>>
i agree ... this guy should stopped before a new islamic war begins, maybe its more complicated fighting again the islamic state IS
>>
>>66966104
It's the opposite. People are generally becoming more and more pro-Erdogan because of his shenanigans. His level of media influence is probably only outdone by North Korea
>>
File: 1469042789016.jpg (29KB, 628x380px) Image search: [Google]
1469042789016.jpg
29KB, 628x380px
lol anzu is fucked
>>
>>66966158
>It's the opposite. People are generally becoming more and more pro-Erdogan because of his shenanigans. His level of media influence is probably only outdone by North Korea

Id imagine only the dumbass neo-ottaman fascists and islamists are really happy with him.

The secularists and liberals are feeling the squeeze and despite the memes Turkey was for a long time the most "western" of the middle east.
>>
if this guy takes more control, then we have a new islamic state there, very difficult to manage, not like in afganistan or irak ... he don't care about democracy, just takes the money .. there is a lot of money
>>
he is sick ... he doesn't take care of anything
NO, money and masturbating, no vids available ?
>>
File: Heil.gif (2MB, 429x338px) Image search: [Google]
Heil.gif
2MB, 429x338px
>>
>>66965922

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3966404/
>>
>>66966088
>"hitlerdoğan" would literally mean born hitler
doubles confirm
>>
>>66966104
>>66966158
He is right. Erdogan has massive media power and that based coup-attempt gave him even more power. Since state of emergency is already declared a revolution doesn't seem possible. They could crush any attempt immediately. A second "gezi" will not happen. Probably it's going through a civil war or a full fascist islamic state. Or both.
>>
>>66966182
Haha I personally know her. She is rich enough to save her ass.
>>
>>66966989
How do you know her? Have you posted about this on int before?
>>
>>66966989
Elaborate
>>
>blocked youtube
Worse than bleach desu senpai.
>>
>>66967423
nope but it's fun to watch all the hype going on about her
>>
>>66966974
Neo-Ottoman Empire when
>>
>>66969575
never. it's all about Russia and US now. Turkey doesn't even have to power to expand to middle-east. We're the first ones to get rekt when WWIII happens.
>>
I can use the sites without proxy with no problems. They can't block for shit
>>
>>66969661
what if you purchased Syria as a fixer-upper and kickstart your imperial ambitions
>>
File: Bz0MdKICYAAzQRv.jpg (41KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
Bz0MdKICYAAzQRv.jpg
41KB, 600x421px
Can somebody explain to me, why Erdogan want to kill all Kurds? Arent they just another muslim clan from 99 other clans?

Why all the hate and looming genocide?
And isnt them like 30% of Turkey?
You can't genocide so much of your own population, can you?
>>
>>66970063
Because they're a huge minority that are not willing to be assimilated. Most of them vote for AKP so it's totally fine by me that they die.
>>
File: ytr756.jpg (74KB, 797x560px) Image search: [Google]
ytr756.jpg
74KB, 797x560px
>>
File: 865867867.png (152KB, 599x699px) Image search: [Google]
865867867.png
152KB, 599x699px
>>
>>66970202
That sounds like another civil war and another refugees for Germany.

When will germany be renamed to Turkey2?
>>
>>66970063
He doesn't want to genocide them, he's trying to suppress a Kurdish state from forming because it means Turkey would lose a lot of land.
>>
>>66970346
>excuse me mr.erdogan, but I am a kurd, who's been butchering innocent people of Turkey since 1970's, cry about genocide as soon as I get retaliation, destroy everything in the southeastern region where kurds live and blame the government for it. btw the isis fighters are over there!

Fixed it for you.
>>
File: 1422924075213.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1422924075213.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>66971280
>innocent people of Turkey
>>
>>66970202
>they're a huge minority that are not willing to be assimilated
So let me get this straight, Turks are the foreigner invaders and conquerers, Kurds are a separate ethnic group that wishes for independence, and it's they that should assimilate?
Bitch, you make zero sense.
>>
File: 1478188510568.jpg (823KB, 1918x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1478188510568.jpg
823KB, 1918x1920px
>>66971280
>>
File: ari_kurd.jpg (61KB, 638x777px) Image search: [Google]
ari_kurd.jpg
61KB, 638x777px
Okay. We're sorry for killing these creatures. We'll send all of them to Europe since you fellas seem to like them a lot. ;D
>>
>>66971479
It's not like your average Turk is desired in Europe either.
>>
I have many turkish and kurdish friends, the live together in respect .. but the turkish leaders want make money and try to force turks against kurds
they already have over 48 billions $ in swiss banks and offshore companies ... in a few days it would be available on wikileaks
>>
File: berlusconi.jpg (623KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
berlusconi.jpg
623KB, 2048x1536px
>>66971479
>Shithole: the Country
>3rd world monkey: the Thought Process

Goddamn it feels good to be a rich Westerner.
>>
>>66971540
Who the fuck cares about Portugal? Even the Kurds avoid that shithole lmao.
>>
>>66971626
>rich westerner
>hailing from funland, the minion of europe

lol kys
>>
>>66971652
Who the fuck brought up Portugal to the discussion?
You seem to be wanting to avoid addressing the retarded shit you say.
>>
>>66971715
No, you fail to understand. You don't want refugees ( or any foreigners in this case ) in your country but your government let them in. In Turkey, we don't want Kurds and our government exterminates them. kek, who's government is doing a better job? looool. So be a good Eurofag and don't interfere what men do in their own country. :P
>>
>>66970202
The Kurdistan in Irak was a mistake?
>>
ITT: People who thinks that their propaganda is true
>>
>>66971800
You seem to be now wanting to compare Portugal gov to Turk gov. Again? Why are you running away from the topic? Address the retared shit you say.

In Turkey, you don't want Kurds, so you government exterminates them. In Kurdistan, they don't want Turks, so they kill those innocent turks that all they want is to support a government that wants to exterminate Kurds.

And that's the problem. Kurds don't want to be your country.

Talking to you faggots on this issue is like talking to a fucking gypsy on how they shouldn't act like a gypsy.
>>
yakinda meclisi falanda kaparlar zaten aq bosu bosuna duruyor orda.
>>
>>66972035
Are you fucking retarded? How the fuck am I running away from the topic? Kurds don't want to be in my country and we don't want to hand our land over to them like an average sissy European would do. They can fight and take it if they can. We will keep killing them until they either forget about independence or move to Iraqi Kurdistan, which Turkey fully supports and live there. There is no other option. Turks will kill for their lands, end of the fucking story. There is no Kurdistan in Turkey.
>>
>>66972035
Killing a soldier is one thing but killing a fucking civilian, that's terrorism.
>>
File: nythty.jpg (27KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
nythty.jpg
27KB, 552x368px
>>66971800
>t. TIDF shill
>>
>>66972216
i agree .. nice post
>>
File: suomen maavoimat.jpg (47KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
suomen maavoimat.jpg
47KB, 600x480px
>>66972221
shhhh let the real men talk.
>>
>>66971873
They're like the least fucked up part of Iraq.
>>
>>66972161
you're running from the topic because you keep bringing Portugal. That's why. Let me show you how retarded you were being, so you don't forget that you're retarded:

>Who the fuck cares about Portugal?
>You don't want refugees ( or any foreigners in this case ) in your country but your government let them in.
>who's government is doing a better job
Now that we cleared that up. let's move on.

It's not your land. You have less legitimacy to it than Kurds. It's a remnant of Ottoman Imperialism if you haven't noticed. I've said this once, and it seems I have to repeat myself: Turks are the invaders. Now if you want to justify the idea of Imperialism, you can't go on about "innocent Turks" or complain when Kurds do whatever it takes to accomplish their goals. Yes, they can fight and take it if they can. And whatever diplomaric moves they use to give them international support is also a valid strategy. So I don't understand why Turks get so chimpy about Kurds when Kurds try to answer Turkish imperialism.

Kurds have other options that those that Turkey are giving them. Namely arming themselves, gethering international support and killing how many Turks they can. You want to answer that by killing every Kurd you can. So don't bitch.
>>
>>66972216
Not a civilian that supports the government that is opressing them.

As I seem to recall, Turkey has no problem wanting to incarcerate those who finance Terrorism, so why can't Kurds harm those who support the Turkish government?
>>
>>66972618
Have you seen the pictures of Kurdish cities? Turks reduced them to piles of rubble and there is tons of pictures of Turk soldiers giving fascist grey wolves salute and antagonistic Turkish nationalist graffiti.
>>
File: shiiet.jpg (37KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
shiiet.jpg
37KB, 1000x635px
>>66972801
>kurdish cities
wow, fascist much?
how would you like it if I called Ankara a Turkish city or new york a Jewish city??????????????????
CITIES DONT HAVE NATIONALITIES
>>
>>66972618
-not the same guy-
you are aware that kurds didn't live beyond Hakkari-Şırnak line before Selim I in what is now Turkey, right?
And they only became the majority outside of that line in the 20th century. At the end of WW1 their numbers were barely 1 million, and that probably included the now-iraqi-kurds that were Ottoman subjects formally.
kurds are as foreign as turks to the land, and also it is the turks who has the right of sword, so as far as "legitimacy" goes, turks certainly have more legitimacy in the land except in the mountains of hakkari. but we both know legitimacy means shit. as long as it is profitable for turkey to hold onto "kurdistan" and as long as the big guys dont side with kurds, kurds aint gonna get shit.
when the opposite happens, turks wont be able to do shit and just watch
>>
>>66972618
>says "it's not like your average turk is desired in europe either"
>puzzles when someone talks about europe and his country in response to this retarded statement

Oh, my dear anon, you're a delicate little flower aren't you? So by your mentality, the Iraqi must lend all of their land to the Assyrian people since they were there before and they have more "legitimacy". This ain't no fucking strategy game you stupid cunt. This is a real life, and no one can claim some land is theirs because they were living there before. The strong rule over the weak ones.

There are 12 to 22 Million Kurds living in Turkey. HDP ( the political wing of PKK, basically is Sinn Féin of the Kurdish independence movement ) only recieved 5 million votes in 2015 election. More than half of the Kurdish population don't really support the seperatist movement. They want to live under the Turkish flag. Those who we refer them as "Kurds" are those seperatist. First you must learn the situation here before commenting on what's a right step to do for my country or the Kurds.
>>
>>66972942
Ignore him. I bet he wrote all that with his greasy fat fingers while munching on a cheeseburger.
>>
I don't think Turks on 4chin fall for the erdogan meme.
>>
>Toasting this bread as an Armenian
>Reading this thread as an Armenian
>Neither Turks nor Kurds should be sitting on our lands
>Just watch them kill each other over it

Don't hate Kurds or Turks(shocking, isn't it?) but let me phrase this in a way where you understand.

Siktir off our lands
>>
File: reis hale.jpg (87KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
reis hale.jpg
87KB, 900x550px
>>66973274
we stand with REİS
>>
>>66972672
So basically you're promoting terrorism on unarmed civilians because they happen to support a government who's rightfully struggling against a terrorist organization, which for your information is on the terrorist organization list in every single fucking country in Europe and the USA. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>66973312
>our lands
efso :D
>>
>>66973117
I don't know where you got your sources, but I hope they don't come from the same people who sent Armenians on a merry go ride.

As far as your "right of the sword", I say it to you as well, if you want to justify imperialis, don't think there are "innocent Turks".
I don't know legitimacy means shit. It helps me make a decision over who is right or wrong. Maybe you want to forego legitimacy, but that's you.
And as long as Kurds can't get what they want through democracy, they are entitled to do whatever they want to achieve their goals. What Turks who support the Turkish government can't say, is that they are innocent.
>>
File: mustafa-kemal-atatürk_791762.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mustafa-kemal-atatürk_791762.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>66966974
Rip all that atatürk did for the kebabs.
>>
>>66973392
Götveran :)
>>
TANRI TÜRKÜ KORUSUN VE YÜCELTSIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPs1t0VZwAY
>>
File: 1473412455168.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473412455168.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>>66973589
>hate turks
>speak turkish
We cucked you good yarakyiyan
If you love your country so much why don't you go and live in armenia?
>>
>>66973156
haha
you do really live in a 3rd world mentality
>This ain't no fucking strategy game you stupid cunt. This is a real life, and no one can claim some land is theirs because they were living there before. The strong rule over the weak ones.
FUCK that was edgy.
Yes, by my mentality any ethnic group should have the right to be represented and ruled by their ethnic group in their native lands if they so wish it. The fact that you think this concept is alien just show how fucking backwards and imperialistic you are.

As far as "it's not like your average turk is desired in europe either", I said it because you seem to think Kurds or Turks are different in Europe. It's not the case. You brought up sending Kurds to Europe thinking your average migrant is any better. I addressed it.

Your passive-agressiveness is endearing. Just like your belief of a transparent democratic system in Turkey. A gov. that blocks social media sites and effectively censors its population, is going to award any transparecy to Kurd democratic strength.

You not only are ignorant, but the very way you build your logic is flawed.
>>
>>66972161
>move to Iraqi Kurdistan, which Turkey fully supports
except Turkish military is illegally occupying Iraqi territory and refuses to leave
>>
>>66973393
why do you bring the discussion to "innocentness" of turkish people (who, mostly just want to go on with their lives btw)? I only corrected your mistake (hope it was a mistake, eh :D) about the history of kurds in turkey.

i am not gonna waste my precious shitpost time by finding the exact sources for this information but you can easily look up ottoman population counts and you can read about Selim I's rule to learn about the "exile and slaughter" of alevi turkmens and the placement of kurds in their places into southeast turkey.

and it's really funny how you think you can dodge information by implying relation to a completely different event that didn't happen ;^D
>>
>>66973356
Let's me honest here and use the same weights and measures.

If a Terrorist organisation attacks Turkey, the Turkish government has every right to not only prosecute the active terrorists, but also their leaders and financers.

But if the Turkish government opresses the Kurds, it's not the right of the Kurds to hunt down those who support and finnance the Turkish government?
>>
>>66973760
The Turkish Army has a garrison in Bashiqa, which is far away from the autonomous Iraqi Kurdistan, by the request of the Iraqi government and the Iraqi Kurds in order to train the Iraqi and Kurdish troops. TAF trained the Pesmerga, the official military of the Kurdistan.
>>
If the Armenians were still there you wouldn't be having this Kurdish problem
>>
>>66973652
Because your ancestors brutally genocided my people and took our lands and left us with nothing to profit off of. So we hustle our ass off in foreign countries to send money back to Armenia so those who are unable to leave, can atleast live in peace. I wouldn't expect you to understand, considering 2 posts back i said I don't hate Turks and you pulled that hate line out of your stretched asshole(stretched from the BIg Kurdish Cock you've been taking).

You are absolutely right about being cucked though. There is a group of Armenians that are cucked. They've been cucked for 100s of years. Some Mongols came over from the East and tried to convince them they are Asian.

Oh...now I remember...we have a name for these cucked Armenians.....Turks.
>>
>>66973781
I'm just saying that a gov. that did events that didn't happen is not very credible...
I genuinely asked for the sources because Ottoman sources are biased, to say the least.
>what, Armenians? Never heard of them...
>what, Kurds? Never heard of them before...
>>
>>66974037
>Because your ancestors brutally genocided my people

didn't happen
>>
>>66974076
Neither did puberty for majority of Turks
>>
>>66973964
The problem is no one is oppressing the Kurds. PKK destroys all the infrastructure, kidnaps and kills the doctors, teachers or the government workers there, steals ambulances and raids the very few remaining hospitals for medical supplies and as a result that region is literally fucked. Businessmen are scared to invest there because of those savages. The Kurdish population in Turkey state that they've had enough and they want this all to have an end. But appearently, the PKK are so obsessed with their "Marxist-Leninist state" dreams, they don't really care about the majority of the Kurds anymore. They only care about their interests. Majority of the Kurds don't want no seperation.
>>
File: 1181719_620x410.jpg (40KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
1181719_620x410.jpg
40KB, 620x410px
>>66965922
mustang
>>
>>66974076
>didn't happen

You Turks need to realize the rest of the world won't think your a civilized country until you fucking admit what happened at least.

Every knows what happened, there is no denying without being a retard.
>>
File: noice.jpg (29KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
29KB, 511x512px
>>66974109
Damn! Good one Sevag. :^D
>>
>>66973964
>pkk represents all kurds in turkey
Here's your problem. You can find more kurds who support erdoğan than kurds who support pkk
>>66974023
Armenians>kurds in my book because at least they have a real history
But armenian diaspora is extremely butthurt and insufferable ffs
>>66974037
If you go to a country, you assimilate to their culture. I don't see anything wrong with this. I wish you could stop with your MUH HERITAGE MUH GENOCIDE and accept you're an american now
>>
>>66974137
And where do you get that information from?
Where do you live? Among Kurds? Genuinely asking here.
Because I don't like taking information from state controled media.
Your government is rotten. At least it's your government. Now imagine being governed by a rotten foreign government.
>>
>>66974178
you can't admit a thing that you didn't commit. whole genocide concept invented 34 years after 1915's events anyway.
>>
>>66974072
>>66974072
how so? so, by your logic, any population count the French state does is uncredible because they committed genocide in Algeria?
good to know, we can't trust half the world's states' population counts :D
>>
>>66974279
I'm an ethnic Kurd from Sivas. My clan, Kocgiri, had a rebellion back in the early Republic era and after this incident, my great grandfather just abandoned his clan and moved to southern Turkish city, Mersin.

And as I've wrote in my previous post, there are 12 to 22 million Kurds living in Turkey and the political wing of the PKK managed to gather only 5 million votes back in 2015 elections.
>>
>>66974279
not him: any turk who lives in a big city lives among kurds, your question is quite unnecessary.

and he is right btw, the kurdish nation is divided into two: one side is the idealist nationalists who want independence, and the other side who just wants to live their life and religion (the 3rd faction, the religious kurds (HÜDAPAR) can be considered part of the 2nd side, altho ideologically they differ)
>>
>>66974204
You're mad at us because Ottoman Turks fucked us over and we won't stop till we get our justice? You're a hypocrite and you know it. You share enough blood with us to know that any Turk would do the same if you were in our shoes because we are both a proud people.

I'm Armenian-American. I was born there but live here as a citizen. I support both countries and embrace both sides. I love this country as much as Armenia.
>>
File: 3123444.png (1MB, 1024x1647px) Image search: [Google]
3123444.png
1MB, 1024x1647px
>>66965872
thank fuck, it has been like three months since the last turkey habbening
>>
>>66965872
4chan has been blocked in Turkey since 2009 I think
>>
>>66974350
let's not be dishonest.

First you're confusing the present with the past. And secondly you're confusing French government with Turkish government.

France doing a population count is more easily believable because: France isn't controling Algeria anymore and is not in a armed conflict with Algerians and France doesn't benefit anything from miscounting their Algerian population (which they don't do, btw).

The Turkish government however was in a process of homogenizing the country, which therefore makes it biased towards the numbers of non-Turks in the areas. The Turkish government today is having problems with Kurds, so therefore it's convenient for them to be backed by their own sources.

That's why I'd rather have non Turkish and non-Kurdish sources. I mean, would you take Kurdish sources?
>>
>>66974575
It's all over. You're late for the train.
>>
>>66974510
>any Turk would do the same if you were in our shoes because we are both a proud people
that projection is unbelievable
i'm honestly impressed
>>
File: lolwot.png (118KB, 266x264px) Image search: [Google]
lolwot.png
118KB, 266x264px
>>66971280
>>
>>66974510
Didn't you also butcher bunch of Azeris back there?
>start an ethnical war
>get ass kicked
>muh genocide
>>
>>66974692
1453 Never Forget!
>>
File: Tonnin byzantiumin keisari.jpg (15KB, 200x221px) Image search: [Google]
Tonnin byzantiumin keisari.jpg
15KB, 200x221px
>>66974692
Turkey is rightful Byzantine clay!! Never forget 1453!
>>
>>66974691
Elaborate what you are trying to pull out of your ass please. You are going really deep.

>>66974698
>Muh Khojali
>Muh Turkics
Nothing comes close to Turkish propoganda(maybe Russian).
>>
I just realized that all a cow does want is living a cow's life. This is important when it comes to the moral implications of eating other mammals. If they had greater dreams and aspirations it would be harder to justify.

>>66974880
Fuck that, my brain is too valuable to follow that track.
>>
>>66974880
lol. I'm glad we took care of the Armenian rats.
>>
Quite sad desu senpai
>>
i think the laws in turkey aren't so bad, and give everybody the chances to survive in democratic sense, but the biggest problem is see is, how the fuck is possible in 2016 that we can't stop a leader like a hitler or rebirth of those dictators .. is this an educationical purpose or are there structures like a mafia, which can go to top of every country, maybe in usa or germany ?
>>
>>66974960
You shouldn't worry too much, it's not like Turks use their brain either way.

>>66974961
Take a look in the mirror and realize the real Armenian rats became Turks
>>
File: z497vtdm.jpg (8KB, 240x171px) Image search: [Google]
z497vtdm.jpg
8KB, 240x171px
>>66975019
Nah Hitler was good, Erdogan's just all kinds of backwards.
>>
>>66975019
Lad, the more the years pass, the more I am thinking that democracy is a western thing and it would require a lot of change from other culture to fit them. There are only pseudo-democracy and dictatorship outside of the West nowadays.
>>
Turks are democratic at core.
More so than westeners perhaps.
>>
>>66965872
4chan blocked for years m8 we are all using different dns adress to reach it.
>>
File: europe-iq.jpg (180KB, 650x607px) Image search: [Google]
europe-iq.jpg
180KB, 650x607px
>Erdogan gets away with everything
gee i wonder why
>>
>>66973393
I can't really say that I like the most Turks I've met so far, but your random, everyday Turk (in Turkey) has nothing to do with that kind of bullshit.

Civillians (either Turkish or Kurdish) are always innocent when you oppose them to armed forces like the PKK and I'm sure that Turkish civilians were not the only ones who shed some blood.

>And as long as Kurds can't get what they want through democracy, they are entitled to do whatever they want to achieve their goals
I don't really know anything specific about the whole "Kurdistan" thing (other than that they used to live in certain areas etc.), but that is not a reason to grab a gun.

Failed democratic processes are not justifying violent actions, that's just retarded.
Everyone could claim whatever and grab their guns if a democratic election failed according to the logic of yours.

But I think every sane human being can agree that the current Turkish gov. is rotten to the core and should get fucked ASAP, a string of unlucky dictatorships are the reason why the ME and northern Africa are completely fucked.Anatolia will join the party if you let that donkeyfucker govern your country for some more years.

>>66973652
You are just fucking retarded
>>
>>66965872
also i'm anti-erdogan but that doesn't mean i'm pro-kurdish. fuck those scums.
>>
>>66975295
There's a quote I read a while back, but dont know where anymore, that said the following : "When there are 2 Kurds, there are 3 political parties." Is this true ?
>>
we had seen in italy, berlusconi had the lead 30 years, he is rich and destroyed many minds in italy, so italy needed maybe 10 years to fight him down and still in procedure .. and if compare turkey with italy, there isn't a big difference but the islamic sense is a brainfucking stuff .. in italy is the vatican, so no gov can access inside there but in turkey, thats the big difference, there isn't a vatican like construction .. this means, everything is mixed more complicated
>>
>>66975398
Get lost with that.
>>
>>66975271
The fact that you think that IQ has anything to do with the bs that happens over there says a lot about your intelligence.

also this:
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>66975617
>german flag
>posting in a turkish thread
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
maybe generally, if turkey solves the problems between turks, kurds and islamic it would be a great example how to live together in respect

now it looks like that only islamic turks are going to win, but thats not the reality .. i think thats a big point

>>66975617
ur right, i agree, but educational can be done a lot
>>
>>66975617
very interesting page .. nice post, ty :)
>>
>>66975651
I wonder if my informations are getting devaluated by my ethnic background.
>>
File: peshmerga.jpg (45KB, 452x507px) Image search: [Google]
peshmerga.jpg
45KB, 452x507px
>>66975295
could you look this literal 10/10 kurd grill in the eyes and call her scum?
>>
>>66973356
I fully support both this and all future genocides of turks. It's fine guys, just remember that in 100 years Kurdistan will deny all of this and leave bad reviews on imdb of any films about it.
>>
>>66975770
I just proved the turks are less intelligent, you are a turk, therefore your opinion weighs less than mine
>>
>>66965872
So this is final solution for Turkish problem...
>>
File: intellifeel.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
intellifeel.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>tfw I can't talk to my Turkish qt now
>>
>>66974137
>The problem is no one is oppressing the Kurds.
[citation needed]

Regardless of how dumb or evil kurds are they don't just randomly resort to non-parliamentary modes of action.
>>
>>66976002
Who cares about how evil Kurds might be, they were settled in Mesopotamia before Turks even arrived, if they want to take back what is rightfuly theirs god bless em
>>
>>66976002
Why don't you trust him? Nothing is happening to the Kurds, nothing happened to the Armenians and Constantinople was always Turkish
>>
>>66965922
This movie is being screened in my uni next week, thanks for the spoiler faggot
>>
>>66976072
This my surprise you but turkey is not located in mesopotamia
>>66976148
Kek
>>
File: btrs.jpg (32KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
btrs.jpg
32KB, 552x368px
>>66972221
improv'd
>>
>>66976089
lol Kurds kill Kurds here. Check out Hüdapar ( Kurdish party ) hunting on those PKK ( Marxist-Leninist ) scumbags.
>>
>>66976072
>what is rightfuly theirs
Okay then give those old dutche families their old territories when they cry about it.
>>
>>66976189
*may
>>
>>66976189
Wikipedia says the Kurds were relocated west by turks, so anyway they have legitimacy
>>
>>66976265
Release Burgundy and Brittany at once.
>>
>>66976261
*duke
>>
>>66976307
I'm not saying Turkey has to bend over and give away lands to the Kurds, i am saying Kurds have legitimate reason to take arms and kill Turks to take their land.
>>
>>66965872
I'm fine with that. In this hard days I should support him ,if Murica says he is bad he should be good. And fuck Kurds this deed satisfied me.
>>
>>66976363
Yes. But they have no right to kill innocent civillians during the process. This makes them terrorists not freedom fighters and that's what PKK is doing at the moment.
>>
>>66976418
So what, did the Ottomans make a difference between the civilians and the soldiers when they conquered the middle-east ?
>>
>>66975816
That's not how it works.

This is not about opinions.
Posting meme tier "information" pictures like that is the reason your opinion is simply an opinion, I provided actual facts to the "discussion".

You are not a good example for the intelligence of your people, but you are an excellent example for someone who is discussing with his heart instead of his brain.

Opinions are good and everything and we could talk for ages about your favourite colour vs mine without someone being right or wrong, but as long as facts are playing a role in our conversation things are looking a little bit different mon frere.
>>
>>66976446
We're living in 2016. That's incomparable.
>>
>>66976404
>if Murica says he is bad he should be good
We are neutral on him but if you want a dictator that's your thing. He's made at us though because we wouldn't push the Iraqis to allow the Turks take part in fighting for Mosul.
>>
>>66976539
Than I had to tell eu. I heard media of west have a lot of anti-erdo propagandas. I meant these.
>>
>>66976608
Some call it anti Erdogan propaganda, others call them facts.

People who support Erdogan are the reason that Turkey is going to the shitter even more.
>>
>>66976363
>Kurds have legitimate reason to take arms
no they don't. if you really like kurdish cock go help the ones in iraq who is fighting with isis. i'm actually ok with iraqi kurds kurks we have here is problem.
>>
>>66976489
"It's the current year" doesn't work here roach.
>>
>>66975782
>10/10
She is not even average. Also most kurdish female fighters look like apes, they are masculin and hairy as fuck.
>>
>>66976748
>no they don't
Open a history book, they don't even share the same DNA and they don't share the same language group as yours
And again they were settled in the region before turks
>>
>>66976967
>they were settled in the region
Reminder
>>66976189
>>
>>66972127
1170 reporting in aynen hacım.
>>
>>66977015
And who relocated them to eastern Anatolia ? Turks.
Debating history with a roach is like talking to a wall, you guys are insufferable
>>
File: SqnDlXA.png (267KB, 2897x1791px) Image search: [Google]
SqnDlXA.png
267KB, 2897x1791px
Turks are the worst people
>>
>>66965872
based Erdogan, the muslim world's savior. Ottoman khilafah 2 when?
>>
>>66977367
I hope a nigger kills you and rapes your sister. Because they have legitimate reason to do so.
>>
>>66977500
Can you back up that claim ? Is there proof of my ancestors ever owning slaves and raping them ?
>>
>>66971800
your cunt took in 3 mil arabs tho
>>
>>66976887
hi turk
>>
>>66975237
haha you sure?
>>
>>66976700
exactly !!!! BEST DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>66976887
>>
File: 1442179766245.jpg (41KB, 492x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442179766245.jpg
41KB, 492x800px
>>66975816
Why did I knew that you wouldn't answer?
>>
>>66977531
>Can you back up that claim ? Is there proof of my ancestors ever owning slaves and raping them ?
oh now you can see he is full bait
>what is africa
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.