[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBON GBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: bong tower.jpg (285KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
bong tower.jpg
285KB, 720x960px
BONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONGBONG
>>
Haha I get it!

That's why they're called britbongs
>>
>>66962429
quality thread m8
>>
File: 1475458558040.jpg (44KB, 489x479px) Image search: [Google]
1475458558040.jpg
44KB, 489x479px
>>66962429
>>66962446

IMPOSSIBLE!
>>
Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?
Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No
He won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes
It don't matter, he's dope, he knows that, but he's broke
He's so stacked that he knows, when he goes back to his mobile home, that's when its
Back to the lab again yo, this whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him
You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better
The souls escaping, through this hole that its gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order
A normal life is borin', but super stardom's close to post mortem
It only grows harder, only grows hotter
He blows us all over these hoes is all on him
Coast to coast shows, he's known as the globetrotter
Lonely roads, God only knows, he's grown farther from home, he's no father
He goes home and barely knows his own daughter
But hold your nose 'cause here goes the cold water
>>
His hoes don't want him no mo, he's cold product
They moved on to the next schmo who flows, he nose dove and sold nada
So the soap opera is told and unfolds, I suppose it's old partna, but the beat goes on
Da da dumb da dumb da da
No more games, I'm a change what you call rage
Tear this motherfuckin' roof off like two dogs caged
I was playin' in the beginnin', the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhymin' and stepwritin' the next cipher
Best believe somebody's payin' the pied piper
All the pain inside amplified by the
Fact that I can't get by with my nine to
Five and I can't provide the right type of
Life for my family 'cause man, these God damn food stamps don't buy diapers
And its no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer
This is my life and these times are so hard
And it's getting even harder tryin' to feed and water my seed, plus
See dishonor caught up between bein' a father and a prima-donna
Baby mama drama screamin' on and too much
>>
For me to want to say in one spot, another jam or not
Has gotten me to the point, I'm like a snail I've got
To formulate a plot fore I end up in jail or shot
Success is my only motherfuckin' option, failures not
Mom, I love you, but this trail has got to go, I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go is my shot
Feet fail me not 'cause maybe the only opportunity that I got
You can do anything you set your mind to, man
>>
Mom's spaghetti
>>
Awful thread. Big Bong only bongs a maximum of 12 times.
>>
*bumps your thread*
>>
It ain't nothing like shinin'
Find me reclining
With some dude
When it comes to this blang game I'm a fool
Find me reclining
With some dude

I'm the coldest shining
Bottles knock me off then they smash rewinding
That means they rewind then ask them the next day
And let me hit it the same way

Find me reclining
With some dude
Find me reclining
With some dude

Find me reclining
With some dude
Find me reclining
With some dude
>>
I am... Phallaxor The Matter Lord
Master of war with plasma swords
Massive in form with acid pores
Mad for the taste of your planet’s core
Gnashed in my teeth and I plan to hoard galaxies worth
I’m a savage
Bored, naturally - because the lack of sport saddens me
I’m a galactic force!
Who dares to battle when standing before me, renders you halved?
When I warp through parallel paths to distort your atom’s order!
The Galaxian Matador, dash at me
within a flash you’ll see packs of me
that’ll be swarming within an asteroid storm
Here is your last chance warning, Then I won’t ask no more
Did you get that?
Then I’ll hit you with that celestial bitchslap.

Perpetual impact that your mind can’t shield
Weighing in at a gillion parsons it’s Zarcon Steele
Tentacles tatter your tissue, till torn, tender to the gristle
The pitiful pray for the victim, I evict the veins of the victor
No matter the matter you’re made of it contains the brains that I make haze of
Thoughts you’re thinking you thought are those brought to those that I make slaves of
The pecs your appendage’s pump is the hunk of flesh that I make caves of
Imprint the pattern of Saturn across your face like its make-up
>>
You better wake up!
You speaking of Saturn - you late much?
If you’re reading the data it’s 8 months till you see where the flash and the rings of my championships came from
Now you want light-speed?
Say what?
There is no one like me, Likely, so it doesn't take much
If you’re taking up space and you’re in need of a weight cut
I’ll sever your tentacles, then I’ll make ‘em a paintbrush
Staining a blood moon
Creative within one swoop - parted in four
The Cosmic artist of war, you could say that I was Sun Tzu
plotting the gore
One-Two!
You can hold my weapons, I’ll punch through your core defenses
Then I'm shattering your orbital bone
While knocking the solar wind out of your solar plexus.

You're outta your mind, this marble is mine
To break into dust and do as a line
Or roll it with space and lace it with time
Right after I separate you from your spine
I'm here to perpetuate your demise
I savor the hint of hope in your eyes
When I'm done I'm sticking my dick in a black hole and creating the sun (son)
To shine down on your grave from
Wherever the fuck I came from
Pimping this planet since day 1
Your earth chose me
Zarkon's so far gone in your galaxy balls deep
Weight of the world, fate has been hurled
Too close within arm's reach.
>>
what's happening itt
>>
“My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also."
>>
You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore’s glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.”
>>
File: kwDoMH.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
kwDoMH.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>66962566
DONG
DONG
DONG
>>
There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.
>>
There will come a time when all of us are dead. All of us. There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything. There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught. Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it. God knows that’s what everyone else does.
>>
>>66962429
i aint no britbong i no understand
stop confusing me chink
>>
What is an "instant" death anyway? How long is an instant? Is it one second? Ten? The pain of those seconds must have been awful as her heart burst and her lungs collapsed and there was no air and no blood to her brain and only raw panic. What the hell is instant? Nothing is instant. Instant rice takes five minutes, instant pudding an hour. I doubt that an instant of blinding pain feels particularly instantaneous.
>>
Up until now, you've been told that you can't take the square root of a negative number. That's because you had no numbers which were negative after you'd squared them (so you couldn't "go backwards" by taking the square root). Every number was positive after you squared it. So you couldn't very well square-root a negative and expect to come up with anything sensible.

Now, however, you can take the square root of a negative number, but it involves using a new number to do it. This new number was invented (discovered?) around the time of the Reformation. At that time, nobody believed that any "real world" use would be found for this new number, other than easing the computations involved in solving certain equations, so the new number was viewed as being a pretend number invented for convenience sake.

(But then, when you think about it, aren't all numbers inventions? It's not like numbers grow on trees! They live in our heads. We made them all up! Why not invent a new one, as long as it works okay with what we already have?)

Anyway, this new number was called "i", standing for "imaginary", because "everybody knew" that i wasn't "real". (That's why you couldn't take the square root of a negative number before: you only had "real" numbers; that is, numbers without the "i" in them.) The imaginary is defined to be:
i = √(-1)
Then:
i2 =(√(-1))2 =-1
Now, you may think you can do this:
i2 =(√(-1))2 =√((-1)2)=√1=1

But this doesn't make any sense! You already have two numbers that square to 1; namely –1 and +1. And i already squares to –1. So it's not reasonable that i would also square to 1. This points out an important detail: When dealing with imaginaries, you gain something (the ability to deal with negatives inside square roots), but you also lose something (some of the flexibility and convenient rules you used to have when dealing with square roots). In particular, YOU MUST ALWAYS DO THE i-PART FIRST!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.