[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello I identify as a Yorkshire-American It is my dream to return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1474320952178.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1474320952178.gif
2MB, 245x245px
Hello I identify as a Yorkshire-American

It is my dream to return to my land of origin and reside in a big house in Leeds, throwing bread out of the window to the pigeons below and giving the homeless alcohol instead of money

If any fellow Yorkshiremen would tell me where I may find such a residence I would be absolutely thrilled
>>
>>66961594
>could go anywhere in yorkshire
>picks l**ds
>>
>>66961594
Just move to Boston you fucking pillock.
>>
>Leeds
>Not York
>>
>>66961669
Leeds sounds wonderful, don't be so pessimistic

>>66961689
Boston has no Yorkshiremen, only McMicks

>>66961697
York-fork, Leeds is where its at
>>
File: 1476435967161.png (501KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476435967161.png
501KB, 600x450px
>>66961594
This is what it looks like now... don't bother
>>
>>66961594
There's a town in Yorkshire called "Harrogate", known as such because it was a gate where harrows (hoes) were kept. Natural hot water geysers were found there, so they built Turkish baths. This is where comes from the modern expression "harrowing".

Yorkshire is also known for Yorkshire tea, grown in the verdant fields of Yorkshire and fermented and aged in barrels. Every 11th of November is Yorkshire day where comes from "remember, remember the eleventh of November".

Yorkshire is named for Yorkton, the town what have Toronto and New York their names, Toronto taking the "ton" part and New York taking the "York" part from the 5th Earl of Doncaster Mr. Sir James Kenneth Yorkton VII.
>>
File: 1471285241935.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471285241935.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>66961895
Ah yes, the Paki containment zone

They are the pigeons and homeless I mentioned earlier
>>
>>66961594
My friend traveled to Leeds and he said it's like Mexico but with white people
>>
File: 1477099053319.png (322KB, 501x443px) Image search: [Google]
1477099053319.png
322KB, 501x443px
>>66962048
>>
>>66961900
Yorkshire is also home of the famous Yorkshire dog, a famous dog from Yorkshire.

Due to its proximity to Scotland and Ireland, it is often affectionately called "Yorkshite". "Shite" being Gaelic for "great" (i.e. "shite Britain", "holy shite", "that's shite"). Yorkshire has the most people of Romani (gypsy) descent in the British isles. The Romani people in Britain are known as "pikies" for carrying pikes to rob strangers.
>>
>>66962048
Fairly accurate desu, it's not bad, wouldn't want to live there though.
>>
>>66961669
>2016
>not living in york but travelling to leeds for rhinos games
>>
>>66962078
Yorkshire is often called "God's country" by the English for it is a Sharia controlled zone in which one must observe the divine law of the one true God.

Sunday roast is a traditional Yorkshire feast that has spread to the rest of the country. It is the precursor to the classic American breakfast, and had tremendous influence on the western diet.

Yorkshire is where Cadbury is based, and they make 1,000,000 litres of chocolate a week at the Cadbury Yorkton chocolate factory.

The world's first electric train was invented in Sheffield, to connect Yorkshire to Nottingham, where tykes (slang for Yorkshiremen) traded valuable items like cigarettes and gin for stolen car parts and loans.

Yorkshire was the first "shire" of England, but there are others. Devonshire, Monmouthshire, Lanarkshire, et cetera.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.