[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never understood the American mindset of 'taxes are theft.'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1419181492450.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1419181492450.png
12KB, 560x407px
I never understood the American mindset of 'taxes are theft.' I get complaining about taxes, protesting against unfair and high taxes, but the prospect of no taxes at all? Americans sure as hell aren't anarchists calling for statelessness, so what the fuck do they want?

That the government gets by on donations? That the country be run by the wealthiest business owners? With politicians paying for public works out of their own pockets like Roman consuls payed for games? That, as some hardcore leftists have talked about here in Brazil, political cargoes should be strictly volunteering and elected officials should have no payment?
>>
>>66954842
Americans have some of the highest tax rates on the planet, you retarded monkey.
>>
>>66954842
>I never understood the American mindset of 'taxes are theft.'
Because you are compelled to give them money at point of gun. They then use that money to support farmers, welfare KANGZ and QUAYNZ, and to build private projects

The government shouldn't use that money to support private individuals.
>>
>>66956186
>welfare KANGZ and QUAYNZ,
over half of these people are white
>>
>>66956336
And?
>>
File: 1468768402878.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1468768402878.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
I will pay taxes, I just ask that in exchange the government isn't oppressive and let's me keep being me.

That's what most Americans think Holmes.
>>
>>66954842
if you see someone saying taxes are theft, I assure you, they are right-anarchist or lean that way

you'll mostly see people argue that there are too many taxes, unnecessary taxes, taxes are too high and what they go towards is a waste.

But yes, people who believe taxes are strictly theft are likely anarchist and they don't want a state at all, they want everything privatized. I know many full blown AnCaps in real life, some that don't just talk the talk on the internet. I know a couple guys who have purchased property in some remote location, took an RV there, setup camp, built their own sheds and housing and live there with their family. They buy shit with bitcoin, have it shipped somewhere in town, pick it up and go back when they need supplies.

they're a little unhinged, they've built some impressive stuff on their rural property, like log cabins, and I mean nice legit ones, really beautiful. This is all done illegally, because no building permits and certain laws etc. They dream of the day it somehow gets noticed and some authorities come out there to check so they can have a shootout..
>>
>>66954842
This is the cause: Jew genes
>>
File: rel.jpg (157KB, 1406x734px) Image search: [Google]
rel.jpg
157KB, 1406x734px
>>66955136
Yea... not really. They're actually the lowest in the "developed" world
>>
File: ancap meme 2.jpg (44KB, 565x658px) Image search: [Google]
ancap meme 2.jpg
44KB, 565x658px
>>66956538
>I know many full blown AnCaps in real life
Why are Americans the only ones who take Ayn Rand seriously
>>
>>66956336
niggers are niggers man
>>
>>66956606
>le ayn rand was an anarchist and her works are highly important to anarcho-capitalism meme
>>
>>66956538
Not necessarily. I think taxes are theft, but i wouldn't advocate the abolishment of all tax.
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>66956592
>similar levels to Australia
>worse welfare system
>worse public infrastructure
>get shot
>pay extra for healthcare
>>
>>66956592
Income and social security is very different to the effective tax rate on the entire economy, which includes income, VAT, corporation etc. i know it's around 45% in the UK, and it could be low in the US
>>
>>66956592
imagine being from belgium and paying high taxes into an artificial piece of land dubbed as a 'country'

what a joke that place is
>>
>>66956592
WTF? I am moving to Macau now
>>
>>66954842

>>66955136
This level of idiocy is what our politicians have to deal with to get elected.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.