[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally one time someone can be proud of Greece. http://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Finally one time someone can be proud of Greece.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/2016-10/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-survey

Really shows that only Russia and France are the true bigots here, why is France even in the Eu at this point? Clearly bigoted sc0um
>>
>>66942523
I am not Greek anymore
>>
LAtvia a shit
>>
>black people vote for hillary
We already know.
>>
>>66942523
>Greece votes for the open border, gibsmedat candidate
>>
File: france for trump......jpg (268KB, 1610x1058px) Image search: [Google]
france for trump......jpg
268KB, 1610x1058px
Not greek anymore.
>>
>>66942523
It's a really stupid fucking poll because pretty much every media here in Finland have been posting the usual HILLARY GOOD GIRL DIN DU NUTHIN propaganda while slamming Trump given any possibility.

If both candidates had honest coverage I don't see Clinton ever winning anything.
>>
>>66942766
False.

Hillary has nothing but people implying, suggesting, saying it is "likely" that she did bad staff.

Nobody ever showed any concrete proof and that is why she isnt in jail.

On the other hand Trump is a terrible person who promotes bigotry and violence with what he says, you dont need anyone to imply he is bad, you only need to point out what HE SAID HIMSELF!
>>
>>66942845
>Hillary has nothing but people implying, suggesting, saying it is "likely" that she did bad staff.
Ok. There's the possibility of corruption and the FBI big guy saying basically that we would've indicted her if it was anyone else. Ok.

>On the other hand Trump is a terrible person who promotes bigotry and violence with what he says
Boohoo your feelings got hurt. Grow up you man-sized baby.
>>
>>66942691
>76%
why is france so based
>>
>>66942963
JVC raids + some anons, I suppose.
>>
>>66942910
Which translates to "what we got isnt big enough to sent her to jail"

>Le feelings meme
The only people running on feelings are trump supporters, they are angry and emotional and want to falsely blame their worthlessness and their own problems on others

They whine about jobs and le "omg dey steal muh job" because they are failures who cant get good jobs in capitalism, a system where if you have a brain you will have a good job

Trump promotes racism, bigotry, violence with what he says and does and his alt right followers feel justified even more instead of ashamed fo being such stupid emotional idiots that they think their emotions are justified and should rule the world.
>>
>>66943021
it's incredible that what you say you represent and how you'd vote are fundamentally at odds.
>>
>>66943289
Only in your brain, because like many /pol/acks out there, they confuse their feelings of discomfort and dislike as rational and something that should be listened to and start making paper thin arguments to defend those feelings.

Unlike the left who might look like caring for immigrants is about emotion but actually it is a long term plan to get more people in your place and elevate them and in time remove the stupidity that they had to live with from their shithole.

The right wing is literally the muh feelings wing lol
>>
File: 1476736365088.jpg (191KB, 1600x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1476736365088.jpg
191KB, 1600x1584px
>>
File: toad2.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
toad2.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>66943416
>>
File: 1441545783596.jpg (74KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1441545783596.jpg
74KB, 454x453px
>>66942523
Who can blame the frogs though? They've seen more terrorism than anyone. Based Frogs.
>>
>>66943008
Wait what JVC is pro-Trump ? I thought they were all nu male normies and arabs
>>
>>66943416
>actually it is a long term plan to get more people in your place and elevate them and in time remove the stupidity that they had to live with from their shithole
ahahahah sure
what a success am i right
>>
>>66943980
Me too.

They're probably just doing it to piss CTR off
>>
>>66944044
>I don't know what long term plan means
You probably also expect idiots will change their mind within a single generation too xd
>>
>>66942523
>Greece
more like greeks reading the online zeit
I would be surprised if the result was anything but this
>>
File: 1478197689137.jpg (559KB, 933x2548px) Image search: [Google]
1478197689137.jpg
559KB, 933x2548px
>>66942910
:^)
>>
>>66944968
tl;dr : Donald Trump says mean things, he's literally Hitler 2.0, don't vote for him, this disgusting white CIS pig male should go to hell.
>>
>There are people IN THIS THREAD that think the election will be won by facts and reason
Sorry guys, the only thing that matters is how people FEEL about each candidate, doesnt matter if its true or not
>>
>>66944968
>Literally zero sources
I'd literally vote for Trump solely because when of the worldwide media smear campaign against him
When it SEEMS like everyone is against you, you have got to be doing something right
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.