[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was 15 I used to take a shit and my dad had been ocasionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 14601242985810.png (308KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
14601242985810.png
308KB, 736x736px
When I was 15 I used to take a shit and my dad had been ocasionally hanging out around the toilet asking me why I was so silent. First time I didn't respond so he tried to force open the door shouting: "Why are you keeping silence, what's going on there?" He started swearing and tellong me he's gonna knock down the door, also he used to swear when I forgot to flush the toilet, not only after I took a shit, but even right after the shit left my asshole saying that it stank. He used to tell me: "When I just took a shi I always flush it down and you have to do the same!" One day I was sitting on the toilet and heard that my dad stood right next to the door, so I wipe my ass and got on my knees - there's a chink under the door - so I watch through the chink and see my dad on his knees looking at me through the chink saying: "What's wrong with you? What the hell are you doing there?" By the way dad always drinks some decoction which makes him take a dump often, like 5 times a day, then he complains his ass is sore and farts. That's fucked up! That's a real story I'm not a troll.
>>
File: 1475571557930.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475571557930.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>
>>66932744
Yeah life sucks sometimes. My gf is ignoring me and im too apathetic to try because everytime i try nothing changes but im too much of a dependent bitch to leave
>>
>>66932744
did you fuck
>>
>>66932744
I am sorry for you lots

Are you still with your dad?
>>
>>66934369
who?

>>66934431
yes
>>
>>66932744
In solviet russia u deal with shit till age 15 in capitalist amirica u deal with shit forevor
>>
#justrussianthings
>>
>>66932744
At lest you are not in sweden
>>
>>66932744
>>
File: Lubi rossiyujpg.jpg (65KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lubi rossiyujpg.jpg
65KB, 600x500px
>>66934833

>>66934683
what's bad about Sweden? I would like to live there
>>
>>66932744
>That's a real story I'm not a troll
Кoпипacтa c фopчaнa, дaльшe нe читaл.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMnk8n5ZJ8M
>>
I love this pasta
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.