[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is /int/ liking Civ 6? Also, I notice they used new leaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Civs.png (1MB, 1693x823px) Image search: [Google]
Civs.png
1MB, 1693x823px
So how is /int/ liking Civ 6? Also, I notice they used new leaders for every returning civ except Brazil. Is Pedro II the only competent Brazilian leader or something?
>>
>>66916197
>Cleopatra is not black
What the fuck is this whitewashing
>>
I wonder why the Kongo?

If you want a subsaharan african civ I would have picked Abyssinia, Nubian, Mali or Songhai.

Although I guess its to get some new civ in there
>>
>>66916197
>Pedro is not black
What the fuck is this whitewashing
>>
File: I have a dream.jpg (36KB, 720x466px) Image search: [Google]
I have a dream.jpg
36KB, 720x466px
>>66916197
He is literally the only good leader this country has ever had
>>
>>66916197
the artwork give me cancer
>>
>2 of Portugal's colonies in the game

>Not Portugal itself

Can that meme of a country ever catch a break
>>
>>66916197
>Civilization
>Theodore Roosevelt founding a new civilization since -4000BC and then fights a nuclear war against Catherine de Medicis (who is not even french btw)

Why don't you dump this shit and start playing real gran strategy games ?
>>
>>66916295
>I wonder why the Kongo?
They wanted to show off their new religion mechanics and they needed an African civ, and the leader is known for converting his people to Christianity.
>>
>>66916197
>Scythia
for fuck sake
>>
Just complained to the developers about the whole UK being called England
>>
>>66916547
They probably did that so they can later include Scotland under "Celts."
>>
>>66916445
Ah I suppose so. I still think Abyssinia would be a better bet considering they've been Christian since the 4th century but they've already been in the past games so it nice to see a new civ I guess
>>
File: t. johan.png (780KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
t. johan.png
780KB, 1776x1000px
>>66916425
>>
>>66916404
The Spanish guy says he's the leader of Spain and Portugal, pretty funny and sad tbqh.
>>
>>66916197
The only other possible leader would be Vargas, he was very influential and interesting but I wouldn't consider him "good".
>>
>>66916745
They'll probably add Portugal eventually and have to change that line.
>>66916611
It's not about who's Christian, it's about having a civ that specializes in religious victories and converting others. They already had Spain, but they probably wanted at least one more.
>>
>>66916251
lel>>66916302
>>
Gandhi looks like they just made a reaction image black
>>
>>66916963
ghandi was black though you shitlord, just like jesus
>>
>>66916197
>Vargas
>Juscelino Kubitschek
>João Goulart
>Lula
it's just that there were like 30 years of military dictatorship, human rights agression and censorship. Meanwhile Pedro II ruled brazil for 50 years and was glorified worldwide
>>
>>66916996
oh shit i need to check my privilege and voluntarily castrate myself again while serving my castrated balls to my mom and sister while they're pounded mercilessly by big black cocks
>>
>>66916996
how come he hated black people though
>>
>>66917173
why not?
>>
File: not_kek_anymore.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
not_kek_anymore.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>66917057
>Lula
>>
>>66916745
but he was...
>>
>>66916502
Scythia was a pretty powerful empire in the ancient era mate.
>>
>>66917173
blacks hating blacks is nothing special.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.