[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win? Isis or the Mexican Cartel? I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: meheecan.jpg (48KB, 468x305px) Image search: [Google]
meheecan.jpg
48KB, 468x305px
Who would win?
Isis or the Mexican Cartel?
I'm thinking the Mexican Cartel.
>>
>>66914643
isis desu

cartels couldn't beat the autodefensas
>>
>>66914643
Who would win xdddd?Isis or the local criminal ring which people also stereotype my country XDDDD?I'm thinking the later one XdddDD
>>
ur mom would win
>>
>>66914765
This
>>
>>66914738
XD Lol
>>
>>66914738
xDdxdxddzddDdDDDDd
>>
the american government
>>
>>66914697
That's a relative example, the cartels did in fact beat many of the autodefensa groups through corruption and infiltration.

It's an apples to oranges thing.
>>
>>66914643
The Jews
>>
File: rotary34.jpg (100KB, 356x512px) Image search: [Google]
rotary34.jpg
100KB, 356x512px
>>66914643
Huitzilopochtli
>>
>>66914643

----ISIS----

>Best strength
Massive kills
>Economical power
xxxxo
>Size
xxxoo
>Intelligence
xxxxo
>Global influence
xxxxx

----CARTELS----

>Best strength
Beheading/intimidation
>Economical power
xxxxo
>Size
xxooo
>Intelligence
xxxxo
>Global influence
xxooo
>>
>>66914643

ISIS, I think. ISIS is more organized and have more guns. And ISIS is more brutal in their executions.
>>
>>66915517
Is x a point or o??
>>
>>66914765
Basically this. Everyone's afraid of their moms.
>>
>>66916361
do you read left to right, or right to left?
>>
Who would win?

ISIS vs 1 billion lions
>>
>>66914643
>the Mexican cartel
>implying there's one unified cartel
>>
>>66915517
I doubt the cartels could beat Isis. The cartels typically lose very badly when they actually have engaged the Mexican military in open combat. The major reason why the cartels are still so strong is that some corrupt politicians in Mexico actively work with cartels and disallow the Mexican military from just going out and hunt them all down.
>>
I'd give that one to isis, not because of strength and military training but because they are complete nut jobs controlled by religion.
The moment people stop want to join the cartel because the risk is to high compared to the money, that's the moment the cartel would fall.
In a total war (implying that's even reasonable), the cartel would win.
>>
How many stones does 1 isis weigh ?
>>
>>66920752
>In a total war (implying that's even reasonable), the cartel would win.

Isis invades Durango, bans the purchase of luxury SUVs, makes accordions illegal and enacts laws which bar men from wearing gold colored clothing with boots. Isis is defeated in 12 hours.
>>
File: 64383735.jpg (124KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
64383735.jpg
124KB, 1024x772px
>>66921079
>Isis invades Durango
This is where your logic stops working.
Also, Didn't the US army take 10 years hunting down a single man in a mountain range?
Also, the cartel works like any other enterprise, just like Pepsi or apple. The moment a product stops being profitable, that's the moment the brand falls down. I mean, why would they even consider going on a full on war, if they can only wait till the US do their usual shit show.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.