[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Statistically, Asians commit more suicide by jump. Europeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1462915637484.jpg (256KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1462915637484.jpg
256KB, 1000x1502px
Statistically, Asians commit more suicide by jump.

Europeans commit more suicide by poisoning.

Americans commit more suicide by gun.

Latinos and Africans prefer hanging or drowning.

Why is there differences between preferred method of suicide in different countries?

What suicide method would you personally choose?
>>
Jumping seems good
>>
>>66912342
poisoning cause i'm a big pussy
>>
>>66912342
jumping seems fun
>>
I say jump
>>
>>66912342
Jumping because other methods can fail if done by me
>>
>suicide by drowning
What a shitty idea
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster
>>
>>66912970
>Latinos
Shitty idea is implied

>>66912342
>Asians
Biggest impact they'll ever make on their society.
>Europeans
Liberals dying from the toxic environment
>Americans
We have the freedom to kill ourselves however we damn well want to
>Latinos and Africans
Fuck up everything, even killing themselves
>>
jumping sounds fun and painless
>>
>>66912970
You don't have to be conscious and experience the uncomfy feeling of drowning.
>>
>>66912970

Suicide by drowning generally means you live in a coastal city, and you walk nonstop into the ocean/river till you drown and die, you dont do it in your bath.
Virginia Woolf died that way

This is a song about female poet who killed herself that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gZvPNFbhe8
>>
>>66912342
Going to Latin America is already pretty much suicide.
Honestly, hanging. As soon as you knock the chair off and you hit the lowest point, your neck breaks and you can't feel anything.
>>
>>66916488
It's a shitty idea because drowning is agonizingly painful.
>>
>>66916543
>As soon as you knock the chair off and you hit the lowest point, your neck breaks and you can't feel anything.
you aren't guaranteed to break your neck

If you don't succeed in breaking your neck, it's stick somewhat painful for half a minute or something like that while you wait for asphyxiation.
>>
Gun
>>
>>66916543
but it has to be a tall chair, otherwise it will be a long struggle.
in nuremberg some nazis were badly hanged because the werent standing high enough for the necks to break after the fall.
>>
>>66912342
If I wanted to kill myself, I'd drop from a plane that go for free fall and ditch the parachute once out.

If I feel fancy about it, I'd string myself to a shitload of helium balloons and get lifted toward space like those teddy bears filmed on GoPro. I'd film on a GoPro obviously.
>>
>>66917315

rare

and a Brazilian priest killed himself with the balloons method, but he didnt want to die, he just wanted to break a record https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwFLJxOdXpo
>>
TODAY THE ONLY VOICE OF REASON WOULD HAVE TO BE THE SOUND OF THE SOUP OF THE SEASON HITTING GROUND
>>
File: anxiouspepe.jpg (38KB, 600x568px)
anxiouspepe.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>66914001
>The creator is Lithuanian
What the fuck is wrong with Lithuanians?
>>
>>66917315
Pretty rare
>>
If I were to be dramatic, poisoning.
For the sake of pragmatism, jumping to my death would be best.
>>
>>66917473
I guess that's one way to go to heaven.
>>
btw

I commute to work, and every year I get my routine fucked up 5 or 6 times by people who commited suicide by throwing themselves in front of a train.

dont do that, dont be a cunt when killing yourself. also, it is terrible for the machinists, they need to go to the shrink after that, and statistically, it will happen to them many times during their career.
>>
>>66917315
Or you could die in a train crash
>>
>>66912342
Do you really need an answer to the gun one?
>>
>>66918694

If you don't shoot yourself correctly it can be a painful 10 minutes until you bleed out
>>
>>66912342
Poisoning
>>
I'M COMING, AZUSA-CHAN!
>>
Asians are vapid and pragmatic

Europeans are pussies

Americans are loud

Latinos and Africans are poor
>>
File: 0b8.gif (313KB, 260x187px)
0b8.gif
313KB, 260x187px
There nearly no place to hang the rope in my house desu. Jumping on the other hand...
>>
Synchronized explosives surrounding the skull set on a random timer (with a minimum time value) while listening to music.

Don't see it coming and Probably won't feel more than the force/heat before you can't think anymore.
>>
>>66912342
Media influence?
>>
>>66923728
You should try it
>>
helium
>>
File: suicide.jpg (13KB, 517x271px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
13KB, 517x271px
>>
>>66912342
Probably with guns, since I have a couple laying around and the chance of failure is the smallest.

Leaves a nasty mess though, which isn't optimal.
>>
>>66914001
LETS GO FUCKERS!
>>
Maybe overdose by overdosing on some controlled medicine. That's how my father did it. At least he died on his sleep.
>>
>>66912342
Probably just vanish into a dark forest, never emerge. Least mess for people to clean up, plus easily rid others of my disgusting presence
>>
>>66918000
I live right next to a subway station and one thing I can say about that: it sucks a lot, except for the person who commited suicide.
>>
>>66912342
>Why is there differences between preferred method of suicide in different countries?

Accessibility and culture.
>>
>at the top of building
>play this song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
>when the song is at 04:00, I jump and sing the next verses
>>
>>66912342

guns are easily the most effective and least painful if done right. the only downside is having someone clean up your shit.

best thing to do is to tie cinderblocks to your feet, jump out in the ocean and blow your brains out as you're sinking. no mess and no trace of you left
>>
>>66924677
That song is the only good thing to ever have come out of the shitpile show that is EVA. Great stuff.
>>
>>66912342
I have a rope under my bed, it helps me sleep, I know I can end it fast if I want to
>>
>not gutting yourself alive or ripping your own throat out

That or suicide by policeman would be all right.
>>
jump is ya feel so good
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.