[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Coverage of German elections: 10 minute report on BBC News

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>Coverage of German elections: 10 minute report on BBC News the day after
>Coverage of French elections: A headline with a 3 minute report
>Coverage of Canadian elections: Don't even remember. Wouldn't surprise me if >85% of the UK didn't know who Trudeau was
>Coverage of American elections: All debates streamed live. Live reporting of results next Tuesday. Analysis and professional pundits. Broadcast on five different channels live. Literally all anyone is talking about .

Why do we worship America so much?
>>
Because it is the only relevant western country.
>>
>>66899397
>>Coverage of French elections: A headline with a 3 minute report
bullshit, your media is so obsessed with us, even the fucking burkini was an important international news

when le pen wins the next election, you will talk about it 24/7 i have no doubt
>>
>>66899397
The Canadian PM's father was also a PM of Canada.
>>
>>66899664
>fn winning
delusional little froglet
>>
>>66899397
because they dont matter in the political scheme of anything nor are they run by war hawks wanting to start a war and launch a few hundred nukes.
>>
I'd love to have interesting elections , it's not fun to know the results a year before the elections actually take place
>>
File: 1478102536695.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478102536695.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>>66899749
>mfw fn will win

>mfw the entire world will be butthurt
>mfw all of canada immediately does a minute of silence in the name of tolerance
>mfw america will rename french fries to freedom fries for the 2nd time
>mfw all the world leaders will go on tv "express their deep concerns" with a sad face
>>
>>66899397
For THIS year the attention on the US is warranted, because if Trump wins there will be huge ramifications worldwide and the USA's alliance system will start to break down.

Also their elections are always a circus and people like to be entertained
>>
File: Tqc7ulX.png (19KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
Tqc7ulX.png
19KB, 592x492px
>>66899397
Because their elections are far better than politics.
>>
because to the world outside your little neet bedroom, THE united states of america is still the most relevant and powerful country in the entire globe, whether you (or I) like it or not
>>
Its the most memetic election in history and Im not even mad. Trump!
>>
>>66899397
American elections are like a WWE show. It seems all fake and grandious and overdramatic to catch the short attention span of the average nascar fan
>>
>>66899397
lel cuck
>>
>>66903253
sorta true desu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.