[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's socially acceptable to only listen to american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: umida.png (393KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
umida.png
393KB, 1024x576px
>it's socially acceptable to only listen to american music
>it's socially acceptable to only watch to american movies
>it's socially acceptable to only play to american games
>it's socially acceptable to only read to american comics
>but if you do the same with japanese media you are called a weeaboo
>>
File: Neckbeard_and_waifu_costume.jpg (420KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeard_and_waifu_costume.jpg
420KB, 2048x1365px
>>66891882
Ha ha ha....weeaboo manchildren got btfo once again.

On the serious side, you don't get people who consume American media trying to shove down others throats their hobbies like weeaboos do, and you don't see them putting Americans on a pedestal like weeaboos do with the Japanese, being hateful towards non Americans like weeaboos are towards non Japanese (particularly Koreans and Chinese, or even towards their own countries), hating on non-American stuff like weeaboos do with non-japanese animation, particularly american (cartoons are not anime, cartoons are not equal to anime, cartoons are shit, muh western shit...) and you don't see them defending American politics like weeaboos do with Japanese politics, no matter how questionable they are.

Also, American media is not as questionable as the Japanese one.
>>
>>66891882
But you are an weeaboo
>>
ameriboos actually suck in the same level as weebs

most yuros and 3rd worlders have done and shared the complete same ameriboo things nowadays.
>>
>there are non-weaboos on 4chan
All of you should be permabanned, filthy normie scum
>>
Nobody thinks you're a "weeaboo" if you watch movies of Ozu and Kurosawa. It's if you watch weeb anime shit with little girls and you deserve all the shit you get for that you little faggot.
>>
I watch American, British, and Japanese shows
>>
American culture = familiar and western to us

Japanese culture = completely Alien to us

if you like something that has zero ties to your country or its culture you are a fat retarded weeb
>>
>>66894530
this blind stupidity must be what makes your film chart full on ameriboo

i personally think its sad, though i wont dwell on it. consume whatever you want.
>>
I am sorry comsuming japanese stuff is normal here except for disgusting anime
>>
>>66891882
That's because Anti Japanese sentiment is out of control
>>
It's really hard to find American media that's 100% American these days though. There's usually foreign actors, producers, directors, developers etc. somewhere in the mix.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.