[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European-American here. Can somebody tell me why pan-europeanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1478069697505.jpg (59KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
1478069697505.jpg
59KB, 448x299px
European-American here. Can somebody tell me why pan-europeanism doesn't work as well in the old world as it does in the new world?

We're all basically the same people. Same heritage. Same culture. Barring a few Med countries I've got nearly EVERY single European ethnicity within my blood.

A first gen Slav for example would fit, integrate and assimilate within a country like Britain than a paki, nigger or chink that's been there for 10 gen.

Why it can't the Old world be like the New world where as ling as you're white- you're alright. Why do we have to keep up such artificial, bigoted things like "borders". I should have the right to travel all throughout Europe and live there if I want to. It's in my blood.
>>
>>66890800
>I should have the right to travel all throughout Europe and live there if I want to. It's in my blood.
You can travel almost all of Europe if you have an European passport my hick friendo.
>>
>>66890800
Because you have no culture and your identity is artificial.
>>
>>66890800
>Same heritage. Same culture

Get fucked, nigro
>>
File: ohoho.gif (1MB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
ohoho.gif
1MB, 400x293px
>>66890869
>that flag
>that post
>>
>>66890800

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
File: SANY0230.jpg (90KB, 640x480px)
SANY0230.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>>66890868
I don't have a passport but I have European blood.

>>66890869
No identity? I'm European through and through. I have many culture's within my identity.

>>66890946
no u
>>
>>66891057

All of this is just some kind of elaborate bush trickery
>>
>>66890800
>pan-europeanism
The fuck is this? You mean a bunch of autistic stormfags who talk all day about white skin and masturbate to some meme-maps?
>>
>>66891089
Elaborate?

>>66891112
The sense of personal identification with Europe or the European people. I have much more in common with you than billions of others on this planet due to out similar blood and history my Polish brother.
>>
I'd say it has lot to do with the government and the media shaping opinions through the years. You have to remember that no more than 30 years ago half of germany was in marxist hands. And i guess still is.
>>
File: 1462373716692.jpg (275KB, 700x591px) Image search: [Google]
1462373716692.jpg
275KB, 700x591px
>>66890800
>I should have the right to travel all throughout Europe and live there if I want to. It's in my blood.
I'm fucking tired of stormfags thinking Europe is their home just because their ancestors come from there. It's the home of whoever is born there, and your home is wherever you were born.
No one gives a shit about your "european blood" because most of the world already has it. If you're a full-blood brit, go to Britain. If you're a full-blood kraut, go to Germany. If you're one of those american anomalies that are literally an ethnic milkshake then go kill yourself.

Also, slavs aren't white.
>>
>>66890800
Because meme muh heritages don't know shit about Europe and they can't comprehend how different euros are from each other.
>>
>>66890800
You're an idiot. Spaniards are way different from Swedes, Frenchmen are totally different from Bosnians. You just don't realize how diverse Europe is. It's actually the reason why EU has failed. Brits don't want to have Romanians stealing shit in their countries, Romanians don't want to have British and German corporations taking over their economies. Americans aren't Europeans, you have your own culture.
>>
File: 3026443643.jpg (43KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
3026443643.jpg
43KB, 640x370px
>>66891794
I agree. Thank you the post my Finnish brother.

>>66892078
Europe belongs to the Europeans i.e you and me. Enough with these memes man. A horse born into a hole isn't a rat.

>>66892139
Stupid differences that are often made mountains out of molehills. We are all not so different.

>>66892267
>Brits don't want to have Romanians stealing shit in their countries
Those for gypsies just to correct the record. A real Romanian wouldn't do such a thing.

>Romanians don't want to have British and German corporations taking over their economies.
Not "taking over" but boosting. If they were educated properly about it like I was they'd know better.

>Americans aren't Europeans, you have your own culture.
Yes but I want my mother land as well. You can't simply steal it from me because of some bullshit cultural marxist laws.

>It's actually the reason why EU has failed
Not really. It failed because it was hijacked by globalists.
>>
>>66892844
>A real Romanian wouldn't do such a thing
LOL
>Not "taking over" but boosting. If they were educated properly about it like I was they'd know better.
Yeah, yeah.

>Yes but I want my mother land as well. You can't simply steal it from me because of some bullshit cultural marxist laws.

Your motherland is Australia. Do you have an identity crisis or what? Also cultural Marxism does not exist, it's just a buzzword used by right wingers.

>Not really. It failed because it was hijacked by globalists.
It's inherently globalist project, as any other projects that suppose to unite different nations under one roof. You may like globalism or dislike but ideas of creating supernational states, mix different ethnicities and so are called globalism.
>>
File: 1444317604218.jpg (95KB, 852x471px) Image search: [Google]
1444317604218.jpg
95KB, 852x471px
>>66890800
>American
>>
Anon are "high-primative" and "low-primative" correct words in English?
>>
You're literally as bad as wewuz that want Africa to unite even though they hate each other. You have no culture so you pick the most baseless group to identify with, Europeans.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.