[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In france the longest prison sentence you can get is 30 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

In france the longest prison sentence you can get is 30 years. You can reduce it to about 20/25 years for good conduct during your jail time.

It is done to prevent prisoners from losing hopes and causing troubles in the prison if they could never hope to leave alive. It allows for a more peaceful carceral climate

What's your opinion about this system ? 30 years is a long time, but i'm sure people think it's far too light for someone like a terrorist who helped kill hundreds. Salah Abdeslam will be free when he's fifty something.
>>
Keep them forever in jail and encourage them to commit suicide.
>>
its actually a harsher punishment than death
you will NEVER be free, and i seriously hope you arent autists like norgayans coddling this fucker

modify the law if you dont already have "jail till death"
we have this instead of death penalty
>>
>>66887356
>norgayans
Brevik is still suffering, even with his relatively comfy cell. He was complaining not long ago that the isolation was driving him insane.
>>
they should invent a simulator for dangerous prisoners who are nearing the end of their sentence

while they sleep, start up the simulation, where they are freed, and observe their behavior in the "real world". Draw conclusions based on that and extend the sentence if a panel of jury members agrees that it should be, based on the footage. keep the simulator secret, of course.
>>
he should be promoted to national hero
>>
>>66887487
Sounds like a good idea for a scifi novel. I am going to steal it
>>
>>66887271
We av Life imprisonment now
>>
I'd prefer physical punishment and fines over jail time. People who can paid the fines should become servants. Crimes like murder and rape should carry the death penalty.
>>
Bring back the guillotine
>>
>>66893655
>rape
Omg no, just think of all the guys dying of false rape accusations. Plus do you think something like drunken sex should be punishable by death? "Rape" today isn't just forcing someone to have sex through violence.
>>
We also have max of 30 years. Its enough.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.