[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this accent? It's sexy? https://w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What do you think of this accent? It's sexy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6sz-YKs8co
>>
/pol/ already told you, senpai.
It's annoying as all hell.

Is it weird that I want to hatefuck her?
>>
File: newfie emma, jim and jim m.jpg (65KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
newfie emma, jim and jim m.jpg
65KB, 600x331px
What do you think of this accent? It's sexy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vWlIvfQTck&t=9
>>
>>66882471
Sounds like a cross between sandnigger and hillbilly accent, desu.
>>
>>66882494
>a cross between sandnigger and hillbilly accent
>sandnigger
wat
>>
>>66882505
I don't know, the whole babbling sounds he made reminded me of those ISIS videos where all you understand is "allahu akbar" and the rest is like "alalalhahaualalalal".

Sorry.
>>
>>66882520
i forgive you
>>
>>66882117
I dated a girl from Brazil and her accent was quite possibly the cutest and sexiest thing at the same time I've ever heard. I loved every second she spoke.

Until you've fucked a Brazilian girl and heard her moan you've not heard anything.
>>
>>66882573
Congratulations, you now have lots of STDs.
>>
>>66882593
Everytime we ever had sex, which was only 3, I never wore a condom.
The next morning after the first time I did have some white discharge from my penis, but that went away and never happened again.
>>
>>66882622
>current year
>falling for the brazilian women meme
>>
>>66882117
why am I reminded of that Danish girl /int/ likes?
>>
>>66882675
A Brazilian girl has unironically been the best thing that ever happened to me in my life up to this point.
>>
>>66882788
I wish you the best.
Just keep an eye on her.
>>
>>66882117
indifferent
Accents are an extremely minuscule part of attraction for me.
>>
>cringe shit
>white and unironically proud of being a monkey
clearly not a southerner so I don't see any actual reason to care tbqh
>>
>>66882117
Brazilians are right up there with Mexicans for having annoying accents when attempting to speak English. I have net many white Southern models in NYC who have only been here a few years and sound like native Manhattan girls.

The whites from the south lose their accents and sound like Americans in a short time, while Adriana Lima still sounds like a tranny when she speaks. So many Brazilian women sound like men when they open their mouths.
>>
>>66883841
>Brazilian women
no such thing

>sound like men when they open their mouths
spot on
>>
Awful accent.
>>
>>66882117

She's trying to come across as fun but instead is as an annoying caricature of her self.
>>
>>66883841
>The whites from the south lose their accents and sound like Americans in a short time

What about the brown ones from the South?
>>
i dont give a shit about her accent
shes cute af
>>
>>66882788

Make some great shit happen then.

How can some chick laying on fucking back while you do all the work be the best thing that's ever happened to you?

Be the best thing that's ever happened to HER.
>>
>>66883957
>Be the best thing that's ever happened to HER.

Beta male.
>>
sounds like a mexican maid who speaks too much
annoying, would stuff my cock into her mouth/10
>>
>>66883957
>not making her do all the work
Beta as fuck, man. It's like sucking dick. Girls don't like it, they don't do it for fun. They do it because they know we like it and it gets us off. That what the girl is for.
>>
File: myspace[1].jpg (50KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
myspace[1].jpg
50KB, 600x541px
>>66882573
>>66882788
Gringos seem to go for the hoodrat type Brazilians. Just be careful many of them are green card chasers.

This guy is Dean Lister and his ex wife Flavia. Once she got her green card she dumped him and ran off. Most white Brazilian guys would not touch this type of girl; she is too dark to take home to meet mom.
>>
File: SouthBrazil.jpg (166KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
SouthBrazil.jpg
166KB, 960x720px
>>66884353
White Brazilian men are autistic.
>>
File: 1118full-caroline-trentini[1].jpg (1MB, 1118x1683px) Image search: [Google]
1118full-caroline-trentini[1].jpg
1MB, 1118x1683px
>>66883927
Regular Brazilians live in different world in NYC; they are just Latinos and blend in with other Latin people. I never meet the Carioca types and have never crossed paths with a brown person from the south of Brazil.

pic: Typical NYC Sulista model.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.