[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every day i hear my mother cry because her one chance of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: feels.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
29KB, 633x758px
>every day i hear my mother cry because her one chance of raising successful offspring was wasted on me, the autist who has no job and still lives at home
>>
Why don't you work then, lad?
>>
Stop blaming others for your failures and move on.

Fucking hell. Your helicopter parents were terrible, but you are worse. Get on with your life!

Seriously, move the fuck OUT!
>>
File: cAZeYe6.jpg (97KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
cAZeYe6.jpg
97KB, 484x593px
>>66879526
>>66879547
>>66879606
really makes you think
>>
>>66879526
get a job. it's not hard.
>>
Anything more difficult to obtain that tendies is too difficult to obtain

Ergo jobs are too difficult to obtain
>>
>>66879526

it's her fault 2bh, not even memeing
>>
>>66879673
If you really want to change, stop looking back at your past mistakes and just look forward...
>>
>>66879805
i wouldn't do that if i were OP, but you are right.

their is a line from Gladiator that always stuck with me.

"your faults as a son are my failures as a father"
>>
>>66879673
>get a job
>move out
its that easy
i've been living on my own since i was 18, paid rent with my job at a restaurant
>>
>>66879526
iktf, that's why I'm moving ASAP when i finish my course this year
>>
>>66879526
This is why I'll never have kids. Reproducing is extremely selfish, it's probably the most selfish thing you can do in this world. You forcefully bring people into this shitty world only to feel fulfilled and emotionally satisfied.
You raise your kids and basically see them as an extension of your enormous ego, and if they don't live up to your expectations or simply don't become what you wanted them to be you vent your frustrations on them, even though they never asked to be born in the first place!
>>
File: 3 outlets.jpg (21KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
3 outlets.jpg
21KB, 236x349px
I totally know that feel. I left home with only $500 dollars in my pocket. It's alright. You can do it.

>>>/wsg/1372941
>>
File: Wojak123.jpg (67KB, 1671x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak123.jpg
67KB, 1671x1667px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.