[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The variety in ethnic composition in the countries of Latin America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 7F1zQ.jpg (133KB, 922x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7F1zQ.jpg
133KB, 922x1000px
The variety in ethnic composition in the countries of Latin America is striking.
Even adjacent countries such as Argentina, Bolivia and Paraguay have markedly different ethnic proportions.
In many parts of the region the broad term "Latin" appears singularly inappropriate.
>>
>>66852115
""white"" latinos look like kurds
>>
>>66852115
Argentina is actually white. Wow.
And... What's going on with Chile?
They are so sucessful, and yet not white.
Uhm....
>>
>>66852178
Unironically this
>>
>>66852115

Argentina isnt white. Perhaps it had a white majority for a few decades, like from 1920 to 1990, but that changed because European immigrants became middle class people with modern western fertility rates in one generation, while native or mixed people kept having 3,4,5,6 kids per women, + million of immigrants from Bolivia and Paraguay.

Speaking of Argentina as a white country is like speaking of Lebanon as a Christian country.
>>
>>66852402
Really makes you think
>>
>>66852178
Maybe because spaniards and italians look like kurds
>>
>>66852605
The book is from 1999.
>>
>>66852627

I have a wacky racist theory.

Natives of the Andes who have been farmers for thousands of years are smarter, more hardworking, civilized and less criminal than those of the rest of south america who lived in jungles or were hunter gatherers.
>>66852651

that number, 97%, is completely wrong. immigrants from neighbour countries were much more than 3% of the population back then, and we have local mestizo populations, like those of the provinces of Santiago del Estero, Catamarca, La Rioja etc.
Argentina probably had a white majority half of the XXth century, for a few decades even most football players were whites, but that isnt true anymore.
Argentina was the last white country to be born, and the first white country to die, because it had feet of clay, it was founded on a latin american population.

I think it is an unavoidable worldwide trend, and the same will happen to the USA and Europe this century.
>>
I would absolutely hate my ancestors if they chose to immigrate to a shithole like Brazil instead of America or Canada. Like what kind of opium do you have to be smoking for that to seem like a good idea?
>>
>tfw no one believes that I'm white

Yet, when I lived in Europe, no one would think I'm Brazilian.
>>
File: South America.jpg (304KB, 507x1497px) Image search: [Google]
South America.jpg
304KB, 507x1497px
>>66852635
they dont
>>
>>66853692
>let me tell you about your country

Fuck off, Ahmed
>>
>>66853972
>argies think they're actually Spaniards and Italians
loving every laugh
>>
>>66852115
>argentina
>almost 100% european

>brazil
>half european

>that costa rica

very believable, yeah.

this is the average '''''white''''' latino.
>>
>>66854092
>A burger trying to make lessons on heritage
>>
>>66854231
>implying I do that
my family has been here so long that we don't know where we came from anyway
>>
>>66854092
Oh don't let me get started, chicano
>>
>>66854092
We don't, you overweight piece of shit.
[Argentines], proud Amerindians, don't appreciate being linked to shitalians, ASSpain or eurocucks at all.
>>
>>66854319
>>66854329
>Argentina
>not butthurt
>>
>>66854329
>proud amerindians
why someone would be proud of being a filthy, smelly and shitskined pseudo-human?, speak for yourself, Atahualpa

I wish I could genocide all the browns, I swear to god
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.