[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank your country's leaders of the past 100 years (so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: presidents.jpg (308KB, 1330x1364px) Image search: [Google]
presidents.jpg
308KB, 1330x1364px
Rank your country's leaders of the past 100 years (so, 1916 to present)
>>
>>66840122
replace jfk with fdr and you've got it
>>
File: u're such a dummy.jpg (241KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
u're such a dummy.jpg
241KB, 1200x1200px
>>66840122
>Bush Jr. higher than Bush Sr.
>based Bill Clinton kill it with fire-tier

end your existence
>>
>>66840162
>non-American telling Americans about who was the best American president
>>
>>66840122
Clinton wasn't that bad imo.
>>
>Nixon OK
>>
>>66840139
>>66840122
FDR should be in his own God-Tier
>>
>>66840355
Yeah, but he's right.
>>66840374
The next one will be.
>>
>>66840390
>guy that prolonged the Depression with his retardation, Supreme Court packing scheme, and the planned but never implemented Second New Deal which was almost Soviet tier
>>
>>66840406
What did Bill Clinton do that was so great aside from obliterating US manufacturing with free trade agreements and bombing a random shithole country for 99 days to get Monica Lewinsky off the headlines?

And refusing to take Osama Bin Laden when Sudan offered him up to us.
>>
>>66840432
No Clinton was bad, just wanted to make sure Spain knew they're in for something much worse soon.
>>
>>66840355
What a stupid argument you make. If people are educated on the matter, they have an equal opportunity for assessment you double-digit runt.
>>
>>66840122
>JFK
>Reagan
>top teir
Immediately discredited.
>>
>Habibie : need to be longer
>soeharto: based man, fucked in the end
>SBY: "just doin my job" guy
>jokowi: 4/10
>Gusdur: Libtard that fucked our ideology
>Soekarno: like mao, fucker that fucked our country but being praised abnormally by most of our people
>Megawati; Old bitch hag, like clinton
>>
>>66840666
Tell me more about Based Soeharto
>>
File: Great post.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Great post.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>66840599
>>
>>66840698
>moderate man
>kill gommie
>contain durka
>have normal family (never into affair, divorcing, or shaming his family, love his wife into end of his life)
>save our country from first president's inflation 300% in 65's
>became top 15th GDP in cold war era
>bring globalization
>only get fucked because his children made a little mess
>>
>>66840776
Outside of bringing globalization he sounds like a great man
>>
>>66840776
oh also he made our society peaceful because he made some kind like duterte death squad who shot criminal like, rapist, gangster, robber or pick pocketer
>>
>>66840834
>>66840776
Absolutely based. I will try to read more about this man.
>>
>>66840812

t. Consumerist who can thank globalization for everything he owns
>>
>>66840887
>>
>>66840852
he only get fucked because his children

tommy, his son love partying and love making trouble with several women
Bambang and several of his sister use his father name (soeharto) and his nfather foundation in some money scandal and corruption
Titiek get into politic scandal because his husband got related into 98 conspiracy
>>
>>66840374
You poor naive person, you.
>>
>>66840565
>Muh education
>>
>>66840374
Liberal faggot scum
>>
>>66840122
Bush Jr OK tier

thats how i know u are underage
>>
why do people hate bush jr?

always boils down to 'but there's a le funky picture of him doing le funky stuff xD haha he got caught in his umbrella haha woo haha he tripped haha he made a silly face and it was put on frontpage of new york times wooo'

if you actually read about stuff he did, and not his silly faces, he was pretty good, no?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.