[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people in your country really feel about Muslims? Ca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1460913916295.jpg (19KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460913916295.jpg
19KB, 225x300px
How do people in your country really feel about Muslims?

Canada

Generally people except for millennials, major city dwellers, and politicians don't trust them as a group (individuals are different, "Dr Amir is a good guy" etc) and don't want more of them here unless they actually become Canadian. People are ok with helping those in need but want to focus on our people first. 3/4 of Ontarians hold Islamaphobic views.

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/07/04/ontario-facing-epidemic-of-islamophobia-survey-finds.html
>>
>>66836807
Hmmm why did Canadians elect weedman then?

>inb4 you gonna have womyn prez
I hate this too man
>>
lol dunno, only thing we know about muslims is that they blow shit up and marry 12 yrs olds.
They would probably be beaten or lynched the fuck out of them if they were seen in public, just like some towns do with commies, metal heads and NEETS.
>>
Insignificant minority.

We had a small influx of Iranians a few years ago. They seem hardworking and looks like they keep it to themselves.

So, the very few around are cool people.
>>
>>66836831
The election wasn't about Muslims. Only mention of them was Harper's ban on the veil. People hated Harper for a number of reasons after 10 years. He was the only option and has actually revoked the citizenship of more terrorists than Harper.
>>
>>66836831
And again most people are fine with individuals and legit refugees (ours aren't single 18 year old men from Mali like Europe) But people outside of Toronto, Montréal and Vancouver make jokes about them and sometimes complain about all the immigrants.
>>
>>66836910
I had the impression that Harper was this caricature of an US' right wing politician that consistently moved laws fully incompatible (and of course, unpopular) with the population, and of course, following his political identity: placing private interests way above public interests and forcing conservative morals.

As usual, all of the above paved the way to the current leader.

Naturally, I would love to hear how it really was.
>>
>>66836952
>>66836910
That sounds like weedman is better than what memes saying? Idk, he just looked like some sort of typical European left politican to me
>>
Isn't that a Sikh? Also pretty Ironic that the Trump campaign co-opted their religion as part of their tolerant religion campaign despite all the female honour killings.
>>
>>66837006
honestly Canadian politics is much less about forcing conservative morals and tradition than the states as a whole, its still relevant but rarely a candidate-defining issue
the main reason why the liberal party got a majority government is because the NDP (our usually third place party) lost a very popular leader and was replaced by a charismatic black hole, and people were sick of Harper's blatantly obvious ties to corporate motives
then comes along a charismatic son of a PM without a blemish on him and he rides the PR train all the way through the election while neither the NDP's or Conservatives were ready for a campaign
>>
>>66836869
Yeah, we are not that hardcore outside the bajio man, glad to see they've now got some pueblos hookd up to the internet.

>>66836807
Is that guy wearing a MAGA turban? There goes the Sikhs are bro tier meme
>>
>>66837131
would you not want to make america great again?
>>
>up until 9/11/2001
No one even knew they existed.
>now
We're headed for outright hatred at this point. It could recede if there aren't any more attacks for a few decades. But if this turns into a nonstop American Intifada situation - as I think will happen - then they're really boned.
>>
>>66837120

Thanks for the input anon.

Quite interesting to hear that he made it that way. Hope you guys won't regret it. I still have to pay a visit and all I hear is wonderful stuff of Canada.
>>
>>66836807
Isn't that a pajeet sikh on your picture?
>>
That dude's a Sikh.
>>
>>66837155
That dumb fuck clown is screwing the world economy if he ever gets to office you dumb leaf
>>
>>66837284
so you don't want to make america great again?
>>
>>66837071
Don't get me wrong he's fucking terrible but the NDP would have been worse. I started to really get tired that big spending neocon Harper in his last few years so I voted libertarian and now I want him back. Trudeau has all his bad policies with none of the good.
>>
>>66836807
If that makes you feel better, I am a millennial and I don't like Muslims or any religion for that matter
tip tip
>>
>>66837521
>Atheist
Ok
>don't like Muslims
Meh. Canadian so what
>Millennial
Reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>66837313
He won't make America great
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.