[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Where does this racism come from? >Well, you can actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3206.jpg (30KB, 515x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3206.jpg
30KB, 515x300px
>Where does this racism come from?

>Well, you can actually notice that the Central European countries; Hungary, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, are much nastier than the East European countries (Serbs, Romanians, Croats, etcetera). It’s the Habsburg tradition of Western supremacy and all that kind of things.

>Could you develop that?

>The Habsburg Empire was held together by contempt and hatred for the great orthodox nations – Serbs, Romanians, Russians (especially Russians, of course) and for the Byzanthines. It was this kind of pride, and reactionary catholic thing, and of course they had to hold together all that empire. And it is still the case. Look at the Greek case! It’s like the German and Austrian press had rediscovered these ideas of the nicht-staat-haben – the people that are unable to organize themselves in a statehood (like the Eastern Christians and so forth, and the southern vile nations who love tyranny).
>>
>These old cleavages appear again. Even the liberal press in Hungary is anti-Romanian, anti-Serb, anti-Russian. In the main liberal newspaper – anti-Orban – there was a headline about Greece that read “A nation of crooks”. Written by a friend of mine, by the way. Or a former friend, I should say.
>>
>>66834051
>you can actually notice that the Central European countries; Hungary, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, are much nastier than the East European countries (Serbs, Romanians, Croats, etcetera).
Because central Europe is closer to immigration menace.
>>
File: 1476971377326.jpg (98KB, 1342x664px) Image search: [Google]
1476971377326.jpg
98KB, 1342x664px
really makes you think
>>
>>66834218
Could be said about Hungary, but Slovakia, Czechia and Poland are unaffected.

Then you have countries like Serbia or Greece that are absolutely overwhelmed.
>>
File: 65503339.jpg (12KB, 222x178px) Image search: [Google]
65503339.jpg
12KB, 222x178px
>>66834051
>>
>>66834312
Made you think as well?
>>
>>66834051
>>66834083
>>66834292
>>66834292
>>66834852

Could you commit suicide already leftist scum ? By the way people from Bucarest protested against the construction of a mosquee in their city and Serbian are well known anti leftists
>>
>>66835218
Could you commit suicide already fascist scum ?
>>
>>66835273

No because I have to sodomise your kind into oblivion
>>
File: 1456352350324.jpg (279KB, 768x908px) Image search: [Google]
1456352350324.jpg
279KB, 768x908px
>>66834852
>Poland
>Habsburg traditions
>>
>>66835434

Don't bother whith him, leftists are just idiots they can't manage facts so the need to pull shit out of their ass to explain why did their ideology don't explain reality
>>
>>66834083
>Hungary
>anti-Russian
I wish
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.