[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you're european and you plan to leave your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1468120477473.png (200KB, 741x649px) Image search: [Google]
1468120477473.png
200KB, 741x649px
Reminder that if you're european and you plan to leave your country for USA, Argentina or another place, instead of fighting untill death for your motherland, you're a traitor to Europe and no different from niggers, arabs and mexicans moving to your country, or all the traitors who left after the war instead of helping to rebuild their motherland.

Also no matter how much you try to prevent it, your descendants will the sooner or the later end mixing with the local fauna, or the mongrelized creatures who inhabit the americas, becoming like pic related.

If you have any respect for Europe, keep fighting instead of escaping like a coward bitch.
>>
>>66816205
Fighting against who? :DDDD
>>
fk u
>>
Fight for my county? Is it under attack? XDDD
>>
>>66816205
You know OP when the majority of our population are self-loathed or addicted to comfort life, and only a minority cares about racial and cultural problems with also a bad image put on them by massmedias and dominant political parties, it's very hard to save a country.

so people prefers don't gives a fuck about it and move away.
>>
>>66816205
Why be angry Fernando? Everybody knows only complete losers feel attached to their heritage.
>>
>>66816205
I'd leave the planet if I could desuka
>>
>Everybody knows only complete losers feel attached to their heritage.

Look people! Baby boomers brainwashing! good goy, very good goy!
>>
>>66816205
>leaving for Argentina

Lol nice try but no one would ever do this. Too third world to live in, not third world enough that you can live as a king
>>
File: 1455073743316.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1455073743316.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>66816205
>Argentina
>>
>>66816205
Nah, I'm planning to move to another European country
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.