[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a 3rd opium war? No outside interference just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (11KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 266x190px
Who would win in a 3rd opium war?
No outside interference just UK vs China in the modern day.
>>
File: 1474323427579.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474323427579.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
Delete this thread
>>
>>66813383
The Jews
>>
>>66813383
Chinks obviously
>>
>>66813383
Well trading opium for recreational use isn't legal anymore so China would win without ever having to fight.
>>
>>66813517
But tea isnt guess the chinks win.
>>
>>66813517
It was made illegal by the first one though.
>>
what a stratifyingly stupid question
>>
By all accounts the British Army is the most professional army in the world. Literally every soldier I talked to, which included many yanks, said that the British are the best soldiers.

Chinese army is corrupt, their only advantage is in numbers.

I would expect the Brits to easily repel any invasion attempt and be able to damage the Chinese a lot.
>>
>>66813383
>Who would win in a 3rd opium war?

Wait so it's Britain attacking China? We couldn't do that with today's armed forces.

We could defend against them and probably beat them on neutral ground away from their local region.
>>
>>66813726
Cuz "muh empire let's sell cocaine to the chink XDDDD"
>>
>>66813674
You know that the Chinese would just nuke the UK then? They have ICBMs unlike the Brits.

Professionalism is meaningless when a button can make you radioactive goo.
>>
>>66813831
>They have ICBMs unlike the Brits.

We have SLBMs you mong
>>
The Chinese have the numbers, but our projection power is second only to the yanks, and the professionalism and expertise of our soldiers is peerless

We'd get thrashed in a land war, but assuming we managed to keep it naval, we'd stand a good chance of subduing them

Nuclear: all bets are off
>>
>>66813831
Doesn't the Trident system count as an ICBM? The missiles have a range of about 12,000km.
>>
>>66813975
Yes.

It's the most deadly kind of ICBM because you can't take it out in a first strike
>>
>>66813674
The US military is filled with lowlife shit bag Rednecks from the middle/south of the US. The Army is where the absolute subhuman Inbreds go or else live on the streets or in jail.

Now keep in mind I know a guy in the Marines, and he said the British Army were quote - "The biggest pieces of shit you will ever see." -- now keep in mind this guy is a meth head from Arizona and is smart by military standards.

pic: typical dumb fuck Marine
>>
China could use their soldiers as literal """""human resources""""" like us in WW2.
>>
China already has.

>Brit caught smuggling drugs into China
>UK begs Chinese gov't not to execute him
>they execute him, anyway
>few years pass
>UK begs China to build a nuclear power plant instead of asking Canada to build a top-tier CANDU reactor
>>
>>66814234
In my country they call this "butthurt"

FYI as yet there's no final agreement for the Chinese to build a nuclear plant here. Hinkley Point C is French-built, with some Chinese money.
>>
>>66813383
If the war is in or around China, they win. Anywhere else, we win.
>>
>>66814234
>British drug dealer in china
>paki
LIKE POTTERY
>>
>>66814078
Seems that guy couldnt handle the banter
>>
>>66814319
>In my country they call this "butthurt"

Butthurt is an american expression
>>
>>66814402
How do you know I'm not American? I'll prove it.

Ask me where I'm from
>>
>>66814463
Where are you from?
>>
>>66814491
HEY dude

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm Dan from Minnesota?
>>
>>66813463
aka Brits

>>66813383
island jews will win
>>
>>66813383
I bet usa
>>
>>66813383
I believe in the brits
>>
We'd win.
>>
china would win.
>>
>>66816544
>>66816420
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
>>66813889
how do you attack china from under water? check mate
>>
File: 1470783534823.png (89KB, 512x512px)
1470783534823.png
89KB, 512x512px
>>66816657
really makes me think
>>
>>66813383
i dont know but i can tell you chinks will never forget opium war, they take grudges to their soul. i fear for when chinks say its payback time, i fear for brits
>>
We would sink their ''''''navy'''''' within minutes. They could never touch us on our home soil

But then again, we couldn't beat them on their home soil either
>>
>>66819426
our missiles would blast london into ash
>>
>Chinese ''''''''''military equipment'''''''''''

Literally built with Meccano family
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.