[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be American >be a teacher >get paid $35k and get attacked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: question black guy 64 colours.gif (28KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
question black guy 64 colours.gif
28KB, 500x382px
>be American
>be a teacher
>get paid $35k and get attacked by your students
>be a coach for little kids
>get paid $100k+ and the respect of the kids and their parents
>coach high school kids
>get paid $200k+ and the respect of the community
>coach university students
>get paid $500k to $7 million and the respect of the nation
>>
>>66809798
>be a teacher
>be a degenerate leftist scumbag who supports a union that has done nothing to improve your working conditions and constantly blocks legislation that would improve the environment for your students
>>
The US has a rather "those who can do, those who can't teach" mentality, unfortunately.
>>
In Germany teachers are very respected in the community, almost as much as doctors. In the USA it seems they're on the same level as garbage men.
>>
>>66811316
>In Germany teachers are very respected in the community
lol

no
>>
>>66811364
Maybe not in your turk ghetto Kevin-Jerome.
>>
>>66811394
acutally in whole germany, ronny
>>
>>66809798
>35k starting
>100k+ and tenured after 5 years
Don't glorify teachers m8.
>>66811316
Teachers are babysitters in poor communities, not actual teachers. All the good ones go to richer districts.
>>
>>66811211
What kind of self respecting human being would work as a teacher if neither your students or your employer respect you?
>>
>>66811495
>Self respecting
>Implying
>>
>be American
>be a teacher
>get shot
>>
>>66811495
The ones who are smart enough to work at a private school where they actually are respected
>>
>>66811524
Yeah, and that's why you get the leftists, unionist scums on public schools, where the majority of the population studies.
>>
>>66811523
>Implying our teachers don't shoot back
http://nation.time.com/2013/10/23/texas-school-considers-giving-teachers-guns/
>>
>>66811495
I've had teachers tell me straight up they do it for the vacations.

Not very ambitious, but not gonna judge. If you value free time over more money, why not.
>>
>>66811552
I know

>>66811556
Who here /movingtoTejas/
>>
>be a college football coach
>get 5-figure salaries and offers like you're some kind of free agent in the NFL
>>
>>66812047
>5-figure salaries
Try 7
>>
>>66812047
A lot of them are former free agents actually.
>>
File: crying internally.png (371KB, 704x576px) Image search: [Google]
crying internally.png
371KB, 704x576px
>>66812157
Fucking typo.
>>
>>66809798
>be a coach for little kids
>>get paid $100k+ and the respect of the kids and their parents
>>coach high school kids
>>get paid $200k+ and the respect of the community
I'm going to need some sources on that bullshit.
>>
>>66812192
It's actually more like 250,000 except at huge universities
>>
>>66809798
Teachers have on of the best retirement packages, a powerful union that allows tenure after 3 years and work less than other people. Also, most make decent money.
>>
>>66812047
>5-figure salaries
$10,000 is 5 figures.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.