[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So THIS.... is the power..... of Russian technology and innovation....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Russia what are you doing.png (504KB, 818x514px) Image search: [Google]
Russia what are you doing.png
504KB, 818x514px
So THIS.... is the power..... of Russian technology and innovation....

Hmm I think they're slipping further and further behind
>>
what is some Australian electronic gadgets?
>>
>>66806802
What's wrong with that phone? Looks great. Also wtf has australia produced?
>>
>>66806947
Life threatening amusement park rides
>>
>>66806947

Epic banters.
>>
>>66806947
the ute
>>
>>66806947
>>66806896

Russia is supposed to be one of the great powers, more is expected from them.
>>
>>66806896
>>66806947
We invented wifi, you're welcome rest of the world~
>>
>>66806896
Wifi
>>
>>66806802
that shit is too expensive here. you can buy two lumias 650 for the same money
>>
>>66808031
There is too much corruption in Russia, so even when Putin convinces the fat oligarchs to invest in technology, the money is stolen and the researchers are left with nothing.

Inb4 >Brazil

Yes Brazil is ultra corrupt too.
>>
>>66806802
it's not hard to produce some shit in china if you have money. we also had DNS smartphones ant tablets they're made in china too
>>
>>66808331
>convinces the fat oligarchs
*his friends
>>
>>66806802
I heard that Chinese buyed stocks and then fired all yota team and stopped this mistake
>>
File: hedy lamarr.jpg (34KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
hedy lamarr.jpg
34KB, 496x414px
>>66808076
>>66808098
wifi is rightful burger invention
>>
>>66808076
>invent wifi
>australian internet is still shite
>>
>>66806802
Looks great actually.
>>
>>66809749
Bought* :)
>>
>>66807365
lolno

Ford Ranchero
>>
>>66809949
purchased* :)
>>
>>66809749
Actually they pushed that plan back. REX is buying only 35% but Yotaphone is getting launched in Greater China, Macau, Taiwan and Hong Kong regardless, which is exactly what Torgov wanted.

>The new deal is subject to an intellectual property licensing agreement, under which China Baoli Innovation Technologies — a subsidiary of REX Global — will have the right to market and sell the Russian partner’s dual screen smartphone YotaPhone in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
http://www.ejinsight.com/20160422-rex-global-yota-devices-deal-pushed-under-revised-plan/
>>
>>66806802
>>66808031
Even having shitty government and economics Russia is still able to produce things. And what has straya produced being a first world country?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.