[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come these guys don't know English? The Dutch and Scandanavians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (10KB, 390x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 390x265px
How come these guys don't know English?

The Dutch and Scandanavians were able to learn it just fine
>>
>>66806426
They do

They just refuse to speak it.
I've known french people that spoke english very well abroad , but inside france simply refused to.Not even kidding
>>
>>66806426
They speak in Arabian
>>
the french should be exterminated as soon as possible
>>
>>66806426
aucune idée, c'est un mystère
>>
>>66806469
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>66806426
Culture of hating the perfidious albion

Culture of wishful language relevance dreams
>>
>>66806426
No one cares about Dutch or Scandinavian languages. There aren't enough people to make translations for them worthwhile. Meanwhile French, although still irrelevant, is a large enough language where a French speaker can access pretty much anything still without knowing English.
>>
>>66806426
because we have a culture, not like scandis or dutchies, we don't want to replace ours with perfidious anglo bullshit
>>
>>66806426
Too many foreign sounds. Italian and Spanish are much easier on the tongue for us.
Also lack of interest.
>>
>>66806486
Anyone who is having trouble with one of the easiest languages in the world will not be speaking one of the hardest.
>>
>>66806426
This >>66806469

>>66806486
And here is a cock sucker

>>66806532
Why so ?
>>
Subpar english education coupled with the fact that most things get dubs/translations, so people can't come to learn it by proxy either
>>
>>66806486
t. Mandarin speaker
>>
>>66807734
Then French is pretty relevant
>>
File: gori.jpg (59KB, 689x459px) Image search: [Google]
gori.jpg
59KB, 689x459px
>>66806426
>>
i wish we refused English too and resisted americanization
>>
>family friend moved to France 10 years ago
>integrated perfectly, speaks French fluently
>known his French gf for 10 years and has been teaching her English
>she's still shit at it

The French accent is so fucking strong I don't think they can ever get rid of it.
>>
>>66806426
you're just exposing your ignorance
>>
>>66806469
No, we just don't speak it well.

And because of our ego :^)
>>
>>66806426
Smug frog.jpeg
>>
>>66812517
Your French accent is also weird af, you know
>>
no one spoke english when i went to paris
i asked parlez vous anglaise? in my poor french and everyone said NON. but i was satisfied with that I could make myself understood in poor french!! hon hon hon !!
>>
>>66811998
every time i try to talk to someone in swedish they just answer in english, it's so frustrating
>>
little froggies are too prude
they liked to be teased with big anglo cock first
>>
File: giant BH.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giant BH.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
>>66816483
>this psychological projection

I have a bad news for you Anon...
>>
theyre mad that the lingua franca is english
>>
>>66816655
Pretty rich from a guy who probably studied French at school :^)
>>
>>66806426
LES AMERLOQUES SONT LES PLUS GRANDS SUCEURS DE BITES AU MONDE
>>
>>66816722
nah I didn't take french because I have no need to surrender
>>
>>66806486
it's arabic fucking chink. Learn2english
>>
>>66806426

Dutch and Scandinavian languages are spoken by few people, if you can only enjoy media produced in those languages, you are really missing out.

France produces enough cultural products to not really need English.

also, they belong to a different group of the indoeuropean family
>>
they want to learn it but out of spite towards us they act like they arent bothered
>>
>>66817047
>implying you never surrendered to those scary emu bullies
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.