[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP SCROLLING Think about any country you see posting on /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

STOP SCROLLING

Think about any country you see posting on /int/ often that you've visited

Share an interesting story about your visit, positive, negative or plain neutral.

I'll start: The Netherlands, Amsterdam

Well I went to Amsterdam with a few friends. I wanted to enculture myself while my friends just wanted to get high, so I did both.

We bumped into some American tourist family who asked for directions, so I tried to help but I felt really sick after drinking and smoking so I accidentally vomited a bit on them. The kids started screaming and the dad went berserk so we just ran away laughing.

I felt horrible about it afterwards, but now after a year later I think it was pretty fucking hilarious.

GO
>>
Good thread.

Helsinki, Finland.

Me and a buddy of mine decide to visit a country in Europe, we make a list of all Euro countries which we both haven't visited and then let a random number generator decide which to pick, we get Finland, we go.

We stay in a hostel, we meet a group of Brazilians, among them a woman who is a doctor (she looked quite young tho), we go out with them, she gets drunk (I got a little tipsy) and wants to fuck me, I take her to my hostel room and fuck her with my buddy in the bed a couple of feet away from us.

I was like 19 when this happened. She must have been at least 10 years older seeing as she was a doctor.
>>
>>66788155
You sure she was a doctor?

I'd imagine that Brazilian doctors are extremely well paid, so I don't see a reason why one would be in a hostel in Helsinki of all places...

I hope you at least used a condom?

I was really fucking close to getting HIV once so maybe it's just general paranoia regarding the subject
>>
Another one to keep the thread alive.

Me and a buddy go to Paris, we stay at one of his relatives' place about an hour away from Paris by public transport. We have a heck of a time in Paris (it was his first time so he really enjoyed it) and lose track of the time, suddenly just as we're about to enter the underground we see that it's literally closing and we can't go back. The taxis ask for at least 100 euros so we decide to just stay on the streets for the night.

My belly really hurts and I have to take a massive shit, everything is closed so I decide to go outside, right next to the Seine, where people can't really see you. Take a massive shit.

Decide to sleep on a bench very close to the Eiffel, we were afraid of guards but thought fuck it. We were all alone below the Eiffel, was pretty cool. Then the morning came and we went back.
>>
>>66788629
She told me, maybe she lied because she was really cheeky but she came off as quite smart for a woman, especially a south-american one

and yeah I used a condom, I always do
>>
File: meonlittlevessel.jpg (81KB, 365x486px) Image search: [Google]
meonlittlevessel.jpg
81KB, 365x486px
Spain

Stopped there 4 times when our shipped docked in Algeciras. Each time was fun, beer is cheap, people are friendly. Me and 2 other guys on the ship ate octupus for the first time at a little bar on a main street. Actually won some euros at a automated roullette machine in a hotel lobby. Was pissing in between the containers in the port on the way back to the ship. All in all really fun times there.

Ive stopped at quite a few countries white working on a ship and by far spain is my favorite.
>>
>>66788698
You know, I've been to Paris including under the Tower and I can totally imagine that situation.

That sounds horrifying and awesome at the same time. I'm a pretty adventurous dude so I like doing dangerous shit, but that's right on the limit of what I'm willing to do.

Paris is nothing but a figurehead of the "city of romance" what it once was, it's a city with a lot of problems. It's dirty, crime-ridden and generally nerve racking as you're constantly surrounded by shit that's going on.

You know, I'm going to Paris in June/July so maybe I'll continue your legacy once I'm there. We'll see.
>>
I was living in Samara and went to a Krylia Sovetov game wiry some friends. If they lost, they'd drop down a league. So obviously the Moscow Torpedo fans were excited. We met some good ol' blydo types while screaming curses at the other team after losing. They invited us to their auto garage. Drank a fuck ton of beer, learnt some fun words and make shashlik with them. It was a lot of fun and I hope they're doing well.
>>
>>66791820
Uhh... Russia?

I can't see myself going over there. I'd love to see the culture and remains of the Soviet Union but it seems too much of a shithole to be honest.
>>
>>66793042
Correct. I loved it, but even when I was little I wanted to see Russia. It's a wonderful place to visit, but anyone who thinks it's some sort of paradise or "bastion for the white race" is off their rocker.

It doesn't help the visa process for a lot of western countries is Hellish.
>>
>>66788629
>I'd imagine that Brazilian doctors are extremely well paid
lmao where the fuck did you get that from
>>
>>66793777
Relative to the average wage in Brazil, that is.

I am aware that Brazil is a shithole, Pedro.
>>
Not so much a story just a funny memory.

Last summer I was in Speyer, Germany on an exchange trip. The first day we arrived there from Münich was a big soccer game against Italy. It went on forever, ending after I think two Verlängerungen at 1-1, then finally ended after a long and stressful Elfmeterschießen. Needless to say, the streets were going wild with cars and fireworks and chanting. It was magical.

To make it all even funnier, this was the second time I was in Germany, and the first time was the Brazil vs Germany game. The day I arrived in Bamberg, we went to watch the game outdoors. We all know how that game went, of course.

I must be a German good luck charm (though they did lose against France when I was there...but 2bh that game was bs).

>>66789037
*wracking
>>
>>66787921

France and Italy.

I really liked both. I went with my family when I was very young though. Truthfully I don't think I was old enough to appreciate it fully. In France I went to Paris, Toulouse, and Lourdes. Italy I did Rome, Florence, Assisi.

I couldn't pick a favourite as they were all just great in their own way. The food everywhere was fantastic, most people were quite friendly to be honest. Had one negative experience in Lourdes (hotel room burglarized) but whatever nothing of value was lost really. I really want to go back to Paris this time without family though.
>>
>>66793042

Actually Russia is alright as long as you stick to Moscow and St Petersburg if you're a tourist. Far from a shithole in those cities. It's harsh and more dangerous outside of them though, definitely. I would recommend if you're going to go, go during the FIFA cup. The government is temporarily halting the need for travel visas to my knowledge.
>>
>>66797686
He lives near the part of Russia stolen from Finland, you can't expect him to have anything good to say
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.