[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Americans explain to normal people what is a safe space and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Can Americans explain to normal people what is a safe space and where and why do they exist?
>>
>>66773470
It's a no banter zone for pussies.
>>
>>66773470
I don't know, I don't know and I don't know
>>
>>66773470

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0M
>>
File: 1476751901268.png (908KB, 798x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476751901268.png
908KB, 798x720px
It's a place where unpleasant information is disallowed to spare the feelings of the delicate flowers within, usually college campuses, and because women and minorities are distressed by objective reality.
>>
File: image_0.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>66773470

I fully support negroes getting their own schools and water fountains.
>>
>>66775185
Please tell me the professor didn't have to apologise.
>>
File: spanish gay pride.jpg (227KB, 800x370px) Image search: [Google]
spanish gay pride.jpg
227KB, 800x370px
>>66773470
>Spaniard pretending he doesn't live literally in SJW headquarters

ayy lmao.

You are the filthiest, most insanely liberal country in Europe, even surpassing Swedes and the Dutch in zeal to accept gays, transgenders, refugees and all manners of races.
And that is why I love you guys.
>>
>>66773470
>women can't handle facts
>minorities(minus Asians of course) can't handle facts
>they bitch to the campus administrators until they get a women/black/Hispanic/whatever-only lounge where they can play pool
>>
>>66773470
>In educational institutions, safe-space (or safe space), safer-space, and positive space originally were terms used to indicate that a teacher, educational institution or student body does not tolerate anti-LGBT violence, harassment or hate speech, thereby creating a safe place for all lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students.

Basically it was originally a way to signal to LGBT people back in the 90s and early 2000s (when they were still being hate crime'd) that they were literally somewhere safe from being attacked or victimized because of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Nowadays it's mostly just the SJW version of a hugbox, but the idea did start out with noble intentions.
>>
>>66775952
are you gay?
>>
>>66775952
We don't hit gays like Hungary does, but we don't have safe spaces yet.
>>
>>66775185
>micro-aggresion
Can you explain me what a "micro-aggresion" is?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.