[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Korean people think about her honestly? Is it true that she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: paku.jpg (56KB, 630x525px) Image search: [Google]
paku.jpg
56KB, 630x525px
So, Korean people think about her honestly?
Is it true that she would be killed by herself soon?
>>
She won't do anything tbqh, especially when Ms. Choi in custody because paku can't think for herself. She's just a puppet, an empty shell.
>>
>>66767233
excuse me amerianon, you mean worstjapanese

let me explain something to you. """"""""""""""""""koreans"""""""""""""""", or worstjapanese as I like to call them, dont even have a fucking name for themselves, so the ones in the north are chosonians the ones in the south taehanians, and the ones outside the country are one or the other, or koryonians -- whence """"""""""""""korea"""""""""""" is derived from. Brief flourishing of """"""""""""""""""""""korea"""""""""""""""""""" is entirely the result of wise and benevelent japanese rule, seeing as """""""""""""""""koreans"""""""""""""" are part of the nipponic race, but have been convinced otherwise by the evil chinese and westerners. hopefully they will come to their senses soon.
>>
File: 1469582735851.jpg (57KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1469582735851.jpg
57KB, 600x602px
>>66767390
They're all just puppets.
What applies to the Korean applies to everyone else.
>>
>>66767527
Other political leaders have at least some degree of intelligence. Paku doesn't have any on her own.
>>
>>66768054

So, from what I understand, she was being strongly influenced by a female friend of hers or controlled even. But was the part about a group of 8 feminist women ruling through the president true? It sounds a bit tin foil hat to me.
>>
I thought South Korea was supposed to be the NORMAL Korean nation, now I don't know which is more fucked in the head.
>>
>>66768117
>group of 8 feminist women
Our media didn't report about this. At least it hasn't been on my radar. All I see from the newspaper is Ms. Choi.
>>
>>66767233
She is nothing but a joke. I've never seen such a dumb woman. As far as Abe is concerned, everything goes good. by contrast, the woman really can't into it.
>>
File: m84840.jpg (30KB, 575x500px) Image search: [Google]
m84840.jpg
30KB, 575x500px
Are you for or against him becoming the next president?
>>
>>66769301
He's a diplomat. I don't think he wants to be in politics.

>a Secretary-General should refrain from accepting any Governmental position at any rate immediately on retirement.
>>
File: 7344884623.jpg (29KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
7344884623.jpg
29KB, 500x339px
assassination
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.