[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are my Canadian bros? Let's celebrate our newly established

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: ceta.jpg (38KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ceta.jpg
38KB, 1200x630px
Where are my Canadian bros?
Let's celebrate our newly established trade relations
>>
In Monkey Insland nazi.
>>
>>66753848
what?
>>
>>66753829
What the shit is this all about? I missed the details. Do we get a discount on refugees or something?
>>
>>66753942
removes 99% of tariffs
removes visa requirement
stuff like that
>>
>>66753829
It still has to pass among all the other 28 European countries to be approved.

TTIP was also "signed" and look at it now.
>>
File: IMG_0805.gif (12KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.gif
12KB, 501x504px
>Yesss, Excellent goyim. Bring down your environmental standards and workers regulations to Canada's level.
>>
>>66754053
yes, but they are already gonna implement the parts of CETA that dont need the approval of member states.
By the time the country pairlaments will have to vote, the public opinion wont care about this trade agreement anymore
>>
>>66754112
They said the same shit about TTIP, which CETA is basically a phone in for anyway
>>
>>66754141
Yes, but people are not so afraid about a trade deal with Canada than with USA
>>
>>66754188
They should be

Never trust a leaf
>>
>>66754214
but they are always so nice
>>
File: IMG_1363.jpg (100KB, 493x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1363.jpg
100KB, 493x619px
>>66754227
That's what they want you to think
>>
pretty sure austria and hungary are against it
>>
File: angry bull.jpg (31KB, 365x352px) Image search: [Google]
angry bull.jpg
31KB, 365x352px
Until I can get cheap European cheese in my local supermarket, this trade deal can go to hui.
>>
>>66753997
Great! more fucking Gypsies here

What could go wrong
>>
>>66754995
also more white immigrants
or would you rather have more asians/middle easterns?
>>
>>66755062
Yeah I can see them "white" Romanians, Bulgarians, Poles coming in droves, not to mention the millions of Achmeds who got EU citizenships this year.

UK left the EU for a reason don't you think so, Hans.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 277x271px
>>66754112
>>
>>66755147
would you rather have indians and asians than Romanians, Bulgarians, Poles?

>not to mention the millions of Achmeds who got EU citizenships this year.
Do you seriously believe that refugees get citizenship, or are you just meming?
>>
>>66753997
>removes visa requirement

WTF BACKTRACK BACKTRACK NOOO!!!

#REMOVECETA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>copyright extended from author's life + 50 year to author's life + 70 years
yeah thanks guys so much
>>
So is Canada in the EU now? Can I move to Netherlands or France as a no-skills warehouse worker?
>>
>>66755907
yes but only for vacation
i think you still need a working visa if you wanna work in EU
>>
>>66753829
You will soon have genetically modified salmon
>>
Fuck off none of us asked for this shit.
>>
so does this mean I can go to Austria or Switzerland or something and clean toilets with little to no trouble? I'd rather live in squalor in Austria than here.
>>
>The Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria had declared they would not endorse the agreement, in effect scuppering the entire agreement, until the visa requirements for their citizens entering Canada were lifted.[32]All other EU countries already had visa free travel to Canada. Visas requirements were lifted for the Czech Republic on November 14, 2013.[33][34][35] Canada has given a written undertaking to cancel visa requirements for Bulgarian and Romanain nationals visiting Canada for business and tourism, within a period no later than the end of 2017.[36][37]

These restrictions existed for a reason. But whatever.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.