[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you white guys hate amwf so much? White girls prefer Asian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Why do you white guys hate amwf so much?
White girls prefer Asian guys to loser whites.
Because Asian guys are basically high income and high educated.
>>
File: 1477066710186.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1477066710186.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
Cause the woman is taller than him and her clit is bigger than his dick
>>
File: 474.jpg (39KB, 514x400px) Image search: [Google]
474.jpg
39KB, 514x400px
>>66736015
because they don't want the women to be dissapointed when he sees his dick
>>
>>66736015
Because she has so many single white male candidates to choose from. Instead she chooses to cuck her own race, that's why it fucking pisses me off.
>>
Because it proves that "muh dick" is the only thing whites really have going for them, and quality qts actually don't care about it
>>
Why do all white women with Asian men have that beta nerdy look? They were not the most popular girls in school.
>>
>>66737276
To be fair the asian men in these amwf pics look like betas too
>>
>>66736015
>White girls prefer Asian guys to loser whites.

is this what you tell yourself
>>
>>66736015
>>>/r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>66737276

I have seen quite a few attractive slag white girls with Filipinos who acts and dress Black when I was at School.

The loser white weaboos that also loves kpop tends to sticks with the beta final fantasy looking asians though
>>
>>66736015
Because they see themselves as superior to asian men, it's that simple.

White people are still the same white supremacists they've always been deep inside
>>
>>66736015
why americans try to push this meme?

its like 1 yeard old and still a failure
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.