[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do adult american men wear "hoodies" and flip flops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1415115678633.jpg (81KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
1415115678633.jpg
81KB, 1024x723px
Why do adult american men wear "hoodies" and flip flops and speak like "hey bro lol dude awesome", eat cereals and pop-tarts, and play video games and ride skateboards?
Why is maturity looked down upon in America?
>>
File: 1474651161674.gif (2MB, 250x227px)
1474651161674.gif
2MB, 250x227px
>>66728224
because women are not women anymore. back then only virile men were respected, now everybody can be respected stars such as children, teens, promiscious women, the crippled, the gender "fluid" people.

While economic communism only brought depression and misery because it nullified the pursuit of effort to get more for your loved ones, we are experiencing a social communism, everybody is equal, equally shit, what's the point of growing up and be responsible when you won't get any respect from it.
>>
>>66728603
But that's simply not true. There is still massive selection for women choosing mates.
Men who are physically strong, well-dressed, makes a lot of money and has a good career (i.e. professional, ambitious, etc), are far more preferred than the numales sittting on Reddit and the ones like you (no offense) who masturbate to cartoons all day and live in your moms basements.
>>
>>66728224
>Maturity means being a 9-5 wagecuck wearing a suit and tie everyday and being a bottom bitch to your boss
No thanks desu.
>>
>>66728799
they're a dying breed.
>>
>>66728848
Society is built upon authority. Would you refuse to be "a bottom bitch" to your commander in chief, if a war comes?
>>
File: 1477707895996.png (708KB, 656x596px) Image search: [Google]
1477707895996.png
708KB, 656x596px
>>66728224
>it's a "Swede is a typical gay who concerns himself with fashion" thread
>>
>>66728799
what's the point

either way you make a very very small share of money and your choice of women is only fat ugly dogs and high mileage roasties, most of the time some combination of the two

you don't really get rewarded for anything
>>
Youth culture of boomers + Madison Avenue = man children

This too shall pass.
>>
File: 1450974014171.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1450974014171.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
/int/ I don't want to be a manchild anymore

how can I stop videogames
>>
>>66729065
I'm a lesbo and no I don't care about "fashion" but about, say, professionalism. Dressing appropriately.

>>66729153
Madison Avenue?

>>66729145
>wahhhh where's my cookie and medal for being a good boy
How about being a respectable person for the sole sake of being a respectable person?
>>
>>66729168
foreign legion
>>
>>66729168
step 1, get a job
>>
>>66729233
>How about being a respectable person for the sole sake of being a respectable person?
respect is relative and people need real motivations to do things no matter how hard or easy they are
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 163x173px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 163x173px
>>
>>66729233

It's a street in New York City where all the advertising agencies are headquartered.

See: Mad Men TV show
>>
>>66729233
>I'm a lesbo and no I don't care about "fashion" but about, say, professionalism. Dressing appropriately.
Appropriately for what? You want American men to try to dress "professionally" when they're going about daily non-professional business as they almost always do? Being "well-dressed" in many settings isn't so much a virtue as it is just a means of satisfying a group of influential piteogs.
>>
>>66728224
Because people were all "respectable" in the 50s and we learned in the 80s that it made an entire generation miserable so now its "if it makes you happy, do it" time.

Anyways, saying all americans do x is retarded because America spans a continent and has people from literally every country on earth, so youd be better narrowing it down to "why do a certain subset of young white males do x"
>>
>>66729581
as far as I remember, something like 70% of people in the USA don't even have college degrees

along with that, all of the high paying blue collar jobs evaporated into thin air, so if you aren't a white collar there's no reason to be happy about it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.