[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which non-shithole Asian country can I move to? I need to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: akb88.png (3MB, 1810x714px) Image search: [Google]
akb88.png
3MB, 1810x714px
Which non-shithole Asian country can I move to?
I need to move away from Europe to be able to get a gf.
>>
>>66723760
> swedish
> country ruined
> beta
> cant get gf
> thinks immigration/emigration of any kind STILL is a good idea
meme magic is real lads
never forgetti
>>
south korea would be great
>>
>>66723760
S. Korea is an obvious choice.
If you're into xtreme waifu-seeking, i'd recommend Novosibirsk or Krasnoyarsk, there is plenty of Yakut and Buryat college-age girls.
A cheaper and less xtreme option is Kazakhstan.
>>
Flippines.

Women are easy there if you have money.

Protip: do not build them a house.
>>
>>66724512
>do not build them a house
?
>>
>>66723760

Brunei

gotta give up on alcohol though
>>
>>66723760
Russia or Australia
>>
>>66724512
> non-shithole Asian country

>>66724587
> Germany recommends majority Muslim country
not surprised

>>66724649
Australia is full, Russia or South Korea are the only options it seems
>>
>>66723760
el haitiANO
>>
>>66723760
Finland.
>>
>>66724713
How can Australia be full when it is so big?
>>
>>66724556

They will take it, kick you out and move their family in. You have no rights in the Flippines.
>>
>>66724790
we're all really big guys (U U U U)
>>
>>66723760
There are only two choices: South Korea and Japan. But since Japs are pretty shy and autistic, you won't easily get a gf. Dunno about South Korea, but i think it's probably easier.
>>
I can recommend for gf:
China (Hong Kong - technically China but, well, it's complicated)
Taiwan
Singapore (boring af and expensive but lotta work)
Vietnam
Malaysia
Indonesia (those two if you don't mind Muslims but really you shouldn't, they are chill)

nopes:
Thailand (only really shitty whites go there tbqh)
Cambodia/Laos/Burma
Sri Lanka
>>
>>66725110
Hong Kong should be a separate line, sorry about that
>>
>>66724924
>Vietnam
Hey your country is fine

Except for all the commies, they suck
>>
>>66723760
canada
>>
>>66724924
Japanese women wrote to me first on tinder so i think they're attracted enough for me to get a gf but i can't move there unfortunately.
>>
>>66723760
UAE, Israel
>>
>>66723760
>non-shithole Asian country
>>
>>66724713
>Russia
>options
>>
>>66724756
You need to explain this meme.
>>
>>66725176
Vietnam is pretty bad tho, it's poorer than Europe's poorest country (Moldova).
>>
>>66725110
That might be good but could i get a non-poverty job in those places without an education or skills?
>>
>>66723760
under 40: everywhere
over 45: thailand or filipines
>>
>>66723760
Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea or Taiwan
>>
>>66725624
It's getting better though. Countries like Moldova are still in the same shit with no future, Vietnam is definitely getting better and improving quickly, it's very obvious if you go there multiple times in a few years. Maybe not as quickly as China but it is quite different from China frankly.

But you people work fucking hard. Like no free days no holidays, just working.

....maybe that's why you getting better, I donno
>>
>>66725629
>get a non-poverty job in those places without an education or skills?

as a male hooker sure i guess
>>
>>66723760
If you can't get one in Sweden you'll never get anyone abroad.
>>
>>66725629
>non-poverty job in those places without an education or skills
You cannot get a good job anywhere with no education or skills, especially not in Asia that is still slightly racist. They really like white people at first (as a novelty) but you hit walls soon.

You can teach English though. All around Asia there are white people with 0 qualification that are living quite a good life just by teaching English.

You can make quite a good living with that money. Not super best, but you will survive.
>>
>>66725629
>without education or skills
No.
>>
>>66723760
don't come to here
>>
>>66724587
having lived and grown up in brunei for the majority of my life, i would say this is good advice pre-2015/2016

pros being no income tax, subsidised everything, very easy going and comfortable lifestyle, peaceful and safe

cons no alcohol in public, have to cross the border to buy alcohol, very conservative

there were a lot of expats in brunei working in the oil&gas industry but the past few years the government has been trying their hardest to drive foreign workforce and companies out of the country

the introduction of the sharia law also raised a big red flag with the direction the sultan is bringing the country to

it's a shame, brunei had a huge potential to capitalise on its wealth from oil&gas to develop itself like dubai but due to incompetence or whatever we're going to see brunei decline badly in the coming years
>>
>>66725994
Bullshit, any european dude can get asian
>>
>>66726386
Technically yeah, you can easily get AN asian easily

But you often get the trashiest trash that jumps at first European with the hope of easy money
>>
>>66726386
I'm saying he's probably too autistic to get a gf in the first place and so are you.
>>
>>66723760

>>66725110
>>66725671

Singapore is nice because they speak English there

But, they still have the death penalty
and policemen are allowed to spank your butt for minor offenses.
>>
>>66725577
There is nothing to explain. It's a haitian living in Sweden that's a permavirgin and for some reason spreads his butthurt posting scat. No way a real scandinavian man can't get a gf.
>>
>>66725279
some jap girls call Sweden “ikemen (handsome) paradise”
>>
>>66726009
In sweden I'm a kind of a mailman and make about 13€ per hour. I could get other low-level jobs and they'd all pay around that much.
Can i make that much anywhere else?
>>
>>66726921
dont you europeans (esp germans) have ultra kinks

should'nt be that much of an issue
>>
>>66727415
It will be hard to find this kind of low paid job, if you don't know the local language, I guess.

Just teach English. It's simple, all the expats in Asia are doing it.
>>
>>66727619
Yeah, i heard it's impossible in japan without a degree which is unfortunate since that's the one i'd most like to go to but there are others to choose from too.
>>
>>66727495

Might be a nice way to draw public (esp female) attention to his ass
>>
>>66727018
Why is it just spaniards or spanish colonists who post about him?
>>
>>66726049
But japanese women want to be my gf.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.