[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Europeans, Canadians, Australians, etc are the ONLY ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: CvLonJvWYAAD3IF.jpg (55KB, 853x465px) Image search: [Google]
CvLonJvWYAAD3IF.jpg
55KB, 853x465px
>Europeans, Canadians, Australians, etc are the ONLY ones who are highly concerned about the election
>Amerisharts are apathetic, don't care, won't vote, or will vote for Hillary.

Holy shit, are the majority of Amerilards here shills, fuccboi twinkcucks, or chicanos?

Do you literally not care about the future of your fucking country? Do you prefer not be able to get a job and be stuck in mommy's basement until they draft your fat fucking ass?

Amerisharts, your future hangs on by a thread.
>>
>says the leaf who voted for weed man when they have more than twone parties
>>
we're more worried about our referendum in December.
>>
>>66719259
trudeau is a great leader
>>
redpill me on the american election

who can they vote on and what are their stances?
>>
>>66719224
On one hand we get peace & posperity the likes of which we have never seen before.

On the other hand, we get to live in a Fallout universe.

I'm conflicted as to who I want to win.
>>
>>66719224
I don't care, II just love the
>>
File: trudeau.png (21KB, 893x138px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.png
21KB, 893x138px
>>66719259
>>
>>66719437
Trump
Closing borders
Harder on terrorism
Anti globalism
Hillary
Anti globalism (leaks show this as lies)
Anti war (leaks show this as lies)
open borders
for green energy (except all her donors are oil, fracking and very anti green)
Stein
Like hillary's public stances
Johnson
Like trump but pro globalism
>>
>>66719259
>twone parties
I'm taking that.
>>
>a corrupt grandma and rich reality star are the best what bubbles up in their country to be president

i lol errytime
>>
American voting works in a really retarded way where state majority rather than total majority is what matters. Or something like that.

Anyway, the end result is that if you're not living in a swing state and you don't vote the same party as you state leans towards, your vote is completely pointless. Republican voters in California feel like their votes are completely pointless, because they know that they'll never manage to tilt the state to a republican majority.

At least that's the way I heard it explained.
>>
>another USA thread
That's 7
Really made me think.
>>
>>66720277
Well one had to cheat.
>>66721622
That was pretty much it yeah.
>>
>>66721622
>American voting works in a really retarded way where state majority rather than total majority is what matters
I had the same concern but the US founders were aware of this issue but went with an electoral college because popular vote is more retarded.

They were pretty smart guys and they weren't afraid of fighting in wars or getting in duels for their beliefs so I'll take their words over some Danish loser in his basement.
>>
>>66722190
>muh founding fathers can do no wrong.
>>
>>66722223
Do you have a better alternative or just stupid memes? Guess not. Stay in your basement.
>>
>>66719224
>Amerisharts are apathetic, don't care
Bud you have not been living here for the last year and a half. Most of us are just fucking sick of hearing about Trump/Clinton/Cruz/Sanders/etc every god damned day non stop. It's not apathy, it's fatigue
>or will vote for Hillary.
HURR SYSTM RIGGD IF TRUMP NOT PREZIDENT.
>>
>>66719224
I couldn't care less about Americuck politics.
I just want the fucking price difference between USD to AUD to ease up.
1 USD = 1.31 AUD (roughly) isn't that bad for lower price shit, but when having to buy something imported, alongside shipping, it fucks you up pretty bad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.