[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw Yiddish is being slowly wiped from Hebrew even to the smallest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: steel.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
steel.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
tfw Yiddish is being slowly wiped from Hebrew
even to the smallest detail, such as changing names of the months from German/Yiddish pronunciation to new anglofied one
März before, Mars now
recommanded by the Hebrew academy
>>
File: SmugScones.jpg (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SmugScones.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
Yiddish is disgusting anyway. The more Anglo influence the better
>>
How come yiddish made through in hebrew in first place (if I understand correctly märz was the correct form before)
>>
>>66686498
Yiddish is not so bad honestly. We actually have adopted a lot of Yiddish words. But those letters you use, instead of the Latin alphabet, look ugly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMc_NgzFxE
>>
>>66686665
I am not sure what you mean ?
>>
>>66686498
Good, it's a disgusting """language""", sounds like a german trying to speak hebrew with a sever throat infection.
>>
>>66686498
I can hardly see this as significant considering Ashkenazis already turned into a minority group in Israel, the mere term "Ashkenazi" is considered an insult word in Israeli society, and it's only getting worse.
>>
>>66686498
>>66691062
So even jews hate their own white cousins?

Amazing.

Also this is shitty to do, it doesnt hurt you to use a bit of german.

Like the bongs renaming everything from dogs (great dane) to their noble houses ("windsor)
fromtheir original german names.
>>
>>66687643
Those letters you use, instead of the Hebrew alphabet, look ugly.
>>
>>66691129
it's even more than that, I don't know if this is on purpose or not
stuff like, recommanding writing שבדיה instead of שוודיה
that means nothing to you, but think about it as trying to replace W in german with V
>>
>>66691214
Are you really concerned with the hebrew language academy changing the spelling of words? I'm more concerned about the next generation of Israelis being illiterate, religious, north african "cultured" human trash.
>>
>>66691214
People doidiotic shit, you should rather do something about the unesco labeling the temple mound as palestinian-islamic heritage site.
>>
File: 1471911241874.png (275KB, 463x660px) Image search: [Google]
1471911241874.png
275KB, 463x660px
>>66691404
>>66691375
Amerifaction concerns me, yes
>>
>>66691449
Amerification is not important, stop de-germanising :^))))
>>
am i right in saying yiddish is basically german?
>>
>>66691568

;^)
>>
>>66691062
That's not true...besides anglos are Ashkenazi too genius. Plus Ashkenazi is the group increasing in Israel the most due to immigration and the ultra orthodox. Just because you get bullied by sand people doesn't mean everyone does
>>
File: scared.jpg (7KB, 195x199px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
7KB, 195x199px
>>66691700

>besides anglos are Ashkenazi too
>>
>>66691449
Americanization would be much better then sand niggerification. Have you been to America? Every single little thing there is easier and more convenient, while here every little thing is a headache with a long process even for things that should be simple.
>>
>>66691753
I meant your Jews my Colonizing friend, unlike France the Jews we get from you are white and not very religious
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.