[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask my girlfriend to get a ancestry test without arousing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1477402959572.jpg (61KB, 768x566px) Image search: [Google]
1477402959572.jpg
61KB, 768x566px
How do I ask my girlfriend to get a ancestry test without arousing suspicion I don't want to be with her if she has anything but white ancestors.
>>
>>66683864
tell her to check if she has any double citizenships that she didnt know about.
Thats what i did
>>
>>66683908
Clever
>>
talk to her about the amazing sites of genetic sampling
women are interested in this shit
for them is like "what secret spiritual animal are you" or "find out here what ancient mesoamerican astrological sign you are"
She'll be interested in it because it's something she can easily bring up as an accomplishment. Women and americans like these things.
The only problem is the price. Which you might have to pay because there's no way she's going to pay hundreds for that. Remember, effortless accomplishment.
Tell her it's just the cost of shipping as they are mapping out clusters of people.
>>
Why are you abbos so obcessed with fucking white girls, are girls of your race that ugly?
>>
File: Southwest-Asian-admixture.gif (73KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
Southwest-Asian-admixture.gif
73KB, 800x581px
>>66683864
>I don't want to be with her if she has anything but white ancestors

That's highly difficult.
>>
>>66683864
If you are being serious, try convincing her to take one of those 23andMe (or similar) ancestry tests under the guise of it being harmless fun and out of curiosity.
>>
Does she have to be 100% white? If so you may as well leave her now.
>>
Set it up as a fun thing to do together for shit n giggles and you both take the ancestry test.
>>
>>66683864
considering all our ancestors were niggers at one point....
>>
>>66684194
>he fell for the out of africa meme
laughing at your life m8, read about the TRUTH from Varg here:

https://thuleanperspective.com/tag/neanderthal/
>>
>>66683864
Everyone is mixed at this point desu also is problably life started in Africa so just kill yourself
>>
>>66683864
100% white or like 90% is fine? I believe it is impossible to get 100% in these tests.
>>
>>66683864
>tfw heavy lithuanian heritage with some british
>tfw the baltix are the whitest
>tfw I don't even need to look
>>
>>66683864
don't, just take a swipe of her DNA when she's asleep
>>
File: China.gif (2MB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
China.gif
2MB, 711x400px
An actual important test to make clear at the start of a relationship is a paternity test.

Refuse to have a long-term relationship with her if she won't allow a paternity test on a future child.

If she says that a paternity test is unnecessary, you know she needs to be booted.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.