[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music, art, emotion, nature, are all so beautiful. Do you agree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: violet sunrise.jpg (61KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
violet sunrise.jpg
61KB, 500x333px
Music, art, emotion, nature, are all so beautiful.

Do you agree?

But, according to nihilism and similar philosophies, all these things don't matter and are meaningless.

If that is true, isn't it just sad that all the beauty the human eye can see is simply... worthless? Untrue?

Do you think there is a way out of this dilema, or is it just the way things are? I am interested in what you think.

Also, is violence unbeteable?

What things can make you feel joy?
>>
>>66674404
Fuck you. I hate you anti-intellectual fucktards. How is considering life gay? Do you just mindlessly consume whatever the fuck is thrown your way? Don't consider anything?

How the fuck is OP a fag? Jesus christ I hate you faggots so much. You're the worst.
>>
hahahaha
>>
schoppy was pretty nihilistic but he loved art
>>
>>66674392
>Do you agree
Absolutely.

>What things can make you feel joy?
anime mufucka
>>
>>66674392
nihilism is shit, living the fullest pursuing what you believe in and with the people you love is joy
>>
File: 1436290605988.png (822KB, 438x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436290605988.png
822KB, 438x480px
> all these things don't matter and are meaningless.
Meaning is not a thing which exists Universally.
(Simple to see, as even two Humans can't really agree about it)
It's just a faint concept always lurking in our Minds.
I don't think it would be exaggerated to say that a perception and longing for meaning is a part of the human experience.

So if the meaning we give to things, and meaning by itself, are not universal in their Nature, but still a part of what it 'universally' means to be Human, we will have to ask ourselves a rather uncomfortable and difficult question.
What does it mean to be Human?

If we start analyzing this aspect, I'm sure you can figure out, how one can come to the conclusion, that 'meaning' is not something which really exists.

It is true, that for you meaning exists in beauty, but what does 'exist for you' even mean?
Is something, which exists for you even existant?
Are entities, such as god, existant, just because you truly believe.
As you notice, if we give meaning to your meaning, a lot of problems and inconsistencies will pop up, so the natural conclusion to draw is, that 'meaning' does not exist.
>>
File: 1434026258595.jpg (29KB, 436x436px)
1434026258595.jpg
29KB, 436x436px
>>66674729
Also, please excuse any grammatical mistakes I made, as it is fucking late, and I seriously need to sleep.
Good night.
>>
File: 1421180746128.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1421180746128.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
why do you make the same threads everyday
>>
>>66674392
Something not mattering, or being meaningless doesn't detract from it being beautiful, it can often do the opposite. So there is no dilemma here.
>>
>>66674443
fag
>>
>>66674392
>>66674404
>>66674443
>>66674812
fags
>>
File: 1471847917001.gif (515KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1471847917001.gif
515KB, 393x393px
>>66674392
I was born into a world you may not understand.

Where I come from, everything is the same.

Everything that exists there performs some sort of function to maintain it's existence.
It ruthlessly consumes the resources around it, hoping that they will give the satisfaction it so desires.
It enjoys consuming these resources, but when it is without them, it suffers. No matter how much it consumes, the satisfaction is never permanent.
But it still doesn't understand. "Maybe it needs more?"
So it continues it's days, consuming as much as possible. And in the end, it has finally consumed everything, and it still isn't satisfied.
Ultimately, it dies.

If only it had understood the futility of it's efforts.
If only it had realized that all the things it wanted would eventually go away.
But it couldn't understand, it couldnt change, because It didn't even know what it was doing.

But one day, something was different.
Awareness came into this world.
It saw the suffering it was causing itself.

It stopped searching.

It never needed anything at all.

It already had what it wanted all along.

It was alive. It was aware.

And it became Satisfied.

It now saw all the damage it had caused trying to become something more through external sources.

It began to repair itself.
>>
>>66675400
beautiful
>>
File: 1454826437082.jpg (1MB, 2048x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1454826437082.jpg
1MB, 2048x1319px
>>66674392
hey icelandbro, if you love those things check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHQfy1Fen64
it puts me into a trance
>>
File: CvhIguhVMAAT09R.jpg (128KB, 889x533px) Image search: [Google]
CvhIguhVMAAT09R.jpg
128KB, 889x533px
Yes it is all beautiful.
Yes they do not matter and it is all meaningless, but that is not a sad fact.
You can still live a happy life despite of this.
>>
>nihilism

yeah nah cunt i'm not a 15 year old
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.