[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't wait for the Christmas season. Its the most lovely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Christmas-Time-500x330.jpg (88KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas-Time-500x330.jpg
88KB, 500x330px
Can't wait for the Christmas season. Its the most lovely time of year.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>66626124
>>
File: 1464401533920.gif (3MB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1464401533920.gif
3MB, 250x170px
>>66626199
>>
> last christmas
> little sister makes me promise not to fight with mom
> mom spends all christmas day poking me on how i failed school and asking if i will ever bring a girlfriend home (i'm 28).
> after whole day I snap and scream at her to shut up
> she follows me around house screaming to me what a piece of shit i am
> try to get away
> she corners me in room and screams obscenities at me
> she is blocking door
> sister comes being angry about us fighting and starts yelling
> can't take it any more and run towards door
> mom get's scared and gets out of the way
> sister is hardcore feminist so she isn't happy by me "physically threatening" another woman
> sister pulls knife from kitchen and follows me screaming incoherent feminist rage while brandishing knife
> get into lockable closet and sit there until they stop screaming and go do something else
> quickly sneak out and go home
> sit at home
> (divorsed) father calls and wonders why i physically assaulted my sister and mother
> he isn't angry, he just sound tired and dissapointed
> tell him i don't want to talk about it
> merry christmas son he says before hanging up
> sit at home browsing 4chan rest of christmas
>>
>>66626717
I got hulk hands
>>
File: 1475382447290.gif (334KB, 420x420px)
1475382447290.gif
334KB, 420x420px
>>66626717
>>
Do Americans celebrate Christmas?
>>
>>66626717
> sister pulls knife from kitchen and follows me screaming incoherent feminist rage while brandishing knife
Yeah it totally did happened
>>
>>66626951
Yea, although we need to find a new tradition than going to church. Church is stupid, everyone knows God doesn't exist anymore so why are we still going to that mental facility? As a proud atheist, I really like the Christian tradition but not the Christian part of going to church and praying and all that nonsense
>>
>>66626124
Christmas should be banned, singing/playing christmas songs should be awarded with a blow from a sledgehammer to face. Winter in itself is tolerable, but spring proves there is a god and he's fucking retarded. Would rather havee eternal christmas than a single day off spring.
>>
>>66627089
I agree to an extent, but I actually kind of like going to church I guess. It's just weird because a few months earlier I was burning bibles lol. But Christianity is the lesser evil than islam, I wonder how bhuddists celebrate Christmas, I kinda want to be bhuddist
>>
File: d8AAkKu.jpg (208KB, 1200x800px)
d8AAkKu.jpg
208KB, 1200x800px
I love the holiday season, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Hanukkah, all the gifts just waiting to be opened. Then there's the huge party during new years, where everyone gets drunk and stands around a huge TV that's like 10 feet long and waits until it's 12:00 pm
>>
>>66627385
Don't forget we have Halloween and thanksgiving, haha, can't wait
>>66627228
>>66627089
YEA! My Americans!!
>>
>>66626717
Sad story Anon.
>>
can't wait to know what stunt muslims going to pull this year
>>
>>66627604
Fuck Muslims, fuck Abrahamic religions. Christmas isn't Christian anymore, anyone can celebrate it now
>>
>>66627521
Yes, this year no christmas for me. They will tell me it will be different this year and try to guilt trip me into going. I will not fall for it again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.