[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The us&a actually has entire dry counties in this, the year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

The us&a actually has entire dry counties in this, the year almost 2017.

Can we stop considering this a developed nation ?
>>
i live in a yellow county and it isn't dry at all??

wtf is this map
>>
wow what a fugging shidol :D
>>
>>66622456

They probably got laws about buying booze on sunday or something?

I live in Chicago and I'm not sure what liquor laws are here though
>>
>>66622456
Which hick state do you live in ? Also what would happen if you drank some alcohol in the park minding your own business ?
>>
>>66622543
the only thing i can think of is that you have to go to an actual liquor store to buy spirits
>>
>>66622568
i lived in michigan, which isn't a hick state, and i drank outside all of the time

you seem obsessed tbqh
>>
>>66622701
>which isn't a hick state,
So which are the hick states ?
>>
File: 1476687548881.png (267KB, 973x970px) Image search: [Google]
1476687548881.png
267KB, 973x970px
>>66622701
>i lived in michigan, which isn't a hick state
>>
>>66622568
I live in Minnesota, and if you're an asshole about it you can get charged with open container.

Most the time nobody gives a fuck though, as long as you're not too intoxicated and being respectful about your glass/cans.
>>
>>66622586

So I just looked it up and Illinois has a law that says that local laws can control the sale of Alcohol but can't outlaw it. And the only towns that do were started by Dutch Calvinists.

And Indiana forbids the sale of booze on Sunday so it should be yellow
>>
>>66622761
most of the south and the entire middle of the country

>>66622782
im from the east coast originally fa,m. michigan really isn't hick.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.