[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true Australians should accept any immigrant because we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is it true Australians should accept any immigrant because we stole this land is it true /int/ wants to see Australia destroyed and whites destroyed? WTF. I don't think it is fair that because of our past white countries have to accept immigrants even ones that weren't even colonial have to if we accept all these uneducated third world immigrants no first world country in the world will exist I don't want to accept any non-whites because they don't actually add anything of value to my country except for more crime.
>>
>>66606388
Take whities as immigrants maybe?
>>
Yes, especially blacks.
>>
Nah m8 whoever rules the land now gets to decide what happens to it, only salty cunts who have been ruled by another nation think otherwise
If you let them immies in, they'll just make it easier for other immies to get in, so don't forget to to your part and stop the boats and don't give change to abbos
>>
>>66606440
Give China the South China Sea.
>>
>>66606388
I just want Australians and Canadians get destroyed. No racist motivations.
>>
>>66606467
Look, just because you lead a shitty existence does not give you a moral licence to come to our countries and destroy them exactly the same way you destroyed yours, is it so difficult to understand?

Moreover there is a reason why you've been living FOREVER in shitty coutries, guess why? because you and your people are not capable to develop good and efficient socio-political model

Do we really want to help you? NO. Maybe we need to do it at the source, go educate sand people to follow best Western patterns, I'll let you know how it went, bye
>>
>>66606465
Get fucked, singaBORE
>>
>>66606388
It's not about whites/non-whites, I mean Asians are mostly good. Especially when you just pick the cream of the crop like our government does.
>>
>>66606668
I don't mind accepting Asians as much I'd prefer to not accept any immigrants unless it is truly needed. Until every Australian citizen has a job we shouldn't accept any but we definitely shouldn't have ever accepted anyone from Africa or the Middle East and I don't know which government did that.
>>
>>66606717
It's a meme response but Asians do fill a lot of job shortages we have here, particularly in very cutthroat areas like medicine. You could make the argument as to 'why aren't Australians doing those jobs?', but it seems like most of us prefer to take trade and industry professions instead.

>we definitely shouldn't have ever accepted anyone from Africa or the Middle East
We only took in 50 refugees during the whole crisis, which is negligible. I'm not sure if we really have as many uneducated, unproductive Middle Easterners and Africans as everyone says.
>>
>>66606388
I really don't care what happens in the future
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.