[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any white people actually like non-whites? You don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Do any white people actually like non-whites? You don't have to lie here I don't think I've had a pleasant interaction with non-whites even on /int/ and that is saying something I never want these parasites in my country if I was leader of Australia I'd order the extermination of all non-anglos tomorrow. We built these amazing first world countries and they have the audacity to act like we owe them something we don't owe non-whites shit stay in your own countries if you're as good as us as you proclaim you will be first world in no time.
>>
>>66600788
I unironically agree with the gist of what you're saying but

>I'd order the extermination of all non-anglos tomorrow
Fuck off dickhead. I'm Irish and I built these roads along side my Anglo brothers. I have just as much right to it as you do.
>>
Poles like East Asians and it's not even a meme.
>>
All of my interactions with non-whites have been pleasant.
>>
Moving to australia next year desu
>>
I don't even know non-white people.
>>
>>66600788
>Do any white people actually like non-whites
best friend is japanese

i find my opinions on here are really exaggerated but mostly because other faggots keep saying they hate white people. in practice i don't care
>>
>>66600788
I like Asians (>inb4 muh mongol meme), don't like blacks and haven't had any experienced with Hispanics.
>>
>>66600850
There's a surprising amount of Chileans here
>>
>>66600858
>don't like blacks and haven't had any experienced with Hispanics.
this actually though. if you're black just fuck off and evolve first before you leave the asshole of earth known as africa
>>
>>66600861
I know
>>
>>66600833
How come?
I don' t think East Asians have nothing to do with Poles.
>>
File: 1453321964724.gif (1MB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
1453321964724.gif
1MB, 320x256px
I live in a predominantly East Indian neighbourhood, and honostly most people I meet are wonderful people though sometimes I will run into the odd one out who doesn't really know english. There's also top-tier family run restraunts all over the place so that's a big plus.
During High school I went to a school with a lot of asians (probably around 40-50% of the school population), and besides mainland chinese they were all pretty cool imo, most of them had perfect or near-perfect English too.
First gf was a qt girl from Hong Kong, but she ended up being a bitch by graduation.

Anyway just remember this is an anonymous site and people exagerrate what they say all the time (also >>66600857)
>>
Sweetest girl I've ever known is Somali. She's just a goddamn delight to talk with and it brightens my day every time I see her.
>>
>>66600971
Why do Somalis come to Scandinavia? There all over Sweden and Norway also
>>
>>66600788
I like Iranians, educated Iranians are nice people, as well as educated Turks and Arabs. I know a dude from Lebanon, he is really interesting person to talk to. Hispanics are usually great people. Well, you may call them all white. But Russia has tons of Asians, like Buryats, Yakuts, etc, and they don't really differ from Russians mentally, we have no problems, no racism towards them, we mix a lot.
>>
>>66600902
We have Vietnamese and we had some contact with Chineese.

PLC used to send missonaries to Asia, Japan included.
>>
>>66600882
Unironically this
>>
hate spics,niggers,chinks
alright with koreans and japs.
>>
Yes but I grew up around non-whites so I guess I'm just a white nigger
>>
>>66600823
Yeah this is what I should have said anglos and celtics
>>
I like non-whites, especially non-white girls, but I don't want my country to be overrun by them. I don't understand why wanting to preserve your heritage and traditions = racism in this society.
>>
>>66600971
sounds like interracial love m8
>>
>>66601115
Nah, she's much too young for me(I'm an oldfag) and I'd rather keep things non-awkward.
>>
>>66601112
Cause that's racist and whites have to pay for what they did to the indigenous population until the ends of time.
>>
>>66601112
You can preserve your traditions, just your children would have 2 traditions to preserve.
>>
>>66601139
You are Scandinavian being awkward is in your genes.
>>
>>66601197
I am an awkward fuck, but that's no excuse for shitting up a good thing.
>>
>but i liek bwc
>>
I have had one positive experience with blacks (and several negative ones), only negative experiences with mudslimes, and mostly positive experiences with asians.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.