[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hannibal was black >Jesus was black >1 in 3 cowboys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: images.png (6KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 232x217px
>Hannibal was black
>Jesus was black
>1 in 3 cowboys were black
>Egyptians were black
>We wuz kings, merchants
When will american cucklod fetish stop along with their attempts to rewrite history?
>>
The real egyptians thought blacks were disgusting barbarians, you can see this in drawings
>>
File: 1476652659004.png (29KB, 403x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476652659004.png
29KB, 403x480px
>>66600716
I never read about a Pharaoh who was black. Swarthy? Sure, I mean genes prove it. Black? No.

But you can't say this out loud in Ameriga.
>>
>>66600654
>he actually believes Americans disagree with this
>>
>>66600654
Many cowboys were Black though. Being a cowboy was a shit tier job
>>
File: tumblr_mc6xxhgGwP1reoa3zo7_250.gif (352KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc6xxhgGwP1reoa3zo7_250.gif
352KB, 250x250px
>>66600787
Sure, but the amount of black cowboys in murrican culture lately is crazy.

What next? Black Eurooean kings? Samurais? Maybe Sobieski was black and Vienna was a victory for the black people by the black people. I mean I already saw artworks off black hussars made by Americans.
>>
>>66600787
Euros equate cowboys with the junk tier, romanticized television we send overseas, You can't really blame them. I mean who would think shepherding a bunch of cattle over large chunks of wild, undeveloped land would be a shit line of work,
>>
>>66600849
Unless it's UK or Germany(de facto a US province) no one learns anything about US history in Europe maybe besides some north - south war stuff.

It's just too boring compared to Europe or Asia.
>>
>>66600813
>the amount of black cowboys in murrican culture lately is crazy.
What the fuck are you talking about? Django? That's the only black "cowboy" I've ever seen in my entire life.
>>
>>66600767
cleopatra was greek
doesn't mean all egyptians were greek :^)
>>
>>66600654
Hannibal Barcowski was a polack. He attacked Roman panzers with elephants.
>>
File: images.jpg (52KB, 334x441px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
52KB, 334x441px
I've always been Frank and Earnest with women
In Vermandois I'm Frank and in Paris I'm Earnest
>>
>>66600896
Same for the next Tarantino movie, or Westworld.

Mind you, I have nothing against it if it's true but if it's not than why make it look like it was huge numbers?
>>
>>66600914
He had a bigger chance of being a Finn than black.
>>
It's because of Pan-Africanism. Most black Americans know nothing about Africa so they created some sort of frankenstein national identity where they try to adapt Western history because they don't know anything about their own.
>>
>>66600976

But they got some history, like Ethiopia or Nubia

The problem is just a tiny bit of black are from there, most are just stick hut dwellers.
>>
>>66600654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_oX6zZonRw

Really fires up the old neurons
>>
File: oh.gif (10KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
10KB, 600x694px
>>66601017
>>
>>66601065
What she basically said is that white people are objectively smarter :^)
>>
File: 1458273488894.gif (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1458273488894.gif
7KB, 256x256px
>>66601017
>>
>>66601104
Human genocide when?
>>
File: hannibal wend.jpg (42KB, 422x196px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal wend.jpg
42KB, 422x196px
>>66600966
No. Archaeologists discovered indisputable proof that Hannibal was Polish.
>>
>/pol/ gets buthurt when blacks invent history
>when /pol/ does it too
le no holocaust
>>
>>66600654
Sorry very related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCPX7bgOf-M
>>
>>66601635
fuck /pol/ desu, they're prolly dumber than /mlp/
>>
>>66600813
>black hussars

That would be actually an upgrade for you
>>
>>66600894
>too boring compared to Europe or Asia
that's fair. if you want a more (but still not completely) accurate depiction of cowboys in the west, watch "Lonesome Dove" it's a television miniseries
>>
>>66600909
They were jews.
>>
Blazing Saddle had a black cowboy too
>>
>>66600767
At one time a Nubian (Sudanese) took over the position of Pharaoh, so there was a time when Egypt did have a black Pharao. His dynasty didn't last very long tho, because his son got BTFO by the Assyrians so hard that he had to abdicate.
>>
>>66601670
shut your dirty fucking mouth mehmed
>>
>>66601789
I didn't read about it, but I'd like to.

Any non wiki sources?
>>
>>66601822
I'm looking for it
>>
>>66601842
ty

I like the history of Ethiopia and Nubia, it's very exotic and suprising(Ethiopians being jews than Christians).
>>
>>66601878
Okay so it seems the situation was different from what I said earlier. This happened during the Third Intermediate Period. The Nubian dynasty was the twenty-fifth dynasty of Egypt and consisted of the kings of Kush. The Kushite king didn't usurp the throne of the Pharaoh, but gradually conquered land in Egypt untill Egypt was completely controlled by the king of Kush. This conquest took a few generations, so it wasn't just one guy and his son.
Sadly, I couldn't find any non-wiki sources save for a small passage in a history tekstbook, if you really want to learn about this, I can recommend the Encyclopedia of Ancient History (if you are a student, you probably have access to it through your uni) or you can check any of the sources on the wiki page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt).
>>
>>66602459
Ty. I already fnished my studies some years ago but I'll just look for some info in Polish historybooks. It would suprise you how much Poles researched and dug up in Egypt and thus have a lot of good sources on it.
>>
>>66600654
I could actually believe the Hannibal or the Egyptians (the lower classes)
>>
>>66600767
25th dynasty.
>>
>>66600654
hannibal rode an elephant, blacks only ride stolen bikes
jesus had a job, blacks do not have jobs
cowboys are gay, being gay is a predominantly white thing
egyptians had slaves, blacks were slaves themselves

there, i did it! the proofs have arrived!

Q.E.D
>>
Jesus was a semite
Hannibal was from Carthago
Blacks were rarely cowboys, you're thinking of outlaws
Egyptians were not black, at least not all and certainly not the ruling class

What you're listing is black pride history revisionism, employed by a vocal minority on facebook and twitter. Black history month is a joke, they're the ones having less history im 20,000 years than other cultures in 100 years.
>>
someone pls post that pic of the phat nigger bitch standing on a pile of history books admiring a reflection of herself as cleopatra
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.